Official Bitcoin Thread

Crypto Zombies on Opensea - Anyone hear about this?

Also

1635181256186.png

I see why Charles went to Africa :lol:
Haven't been following but what's the latest with ADA anyway. Last I heard was the concurrency issue but lots of projects said they've found solutions and then silence after that.

Don't even want to know what price Strong is right now. It's gonna hurt.

Crypto Zombies on Opensea - Anyone hear about this?

Also

1635181256186.png

I see why Charles went to Africa :lol:
Haven't been following but what's the latest with ADA anyway. Last I heard was the concurrency issue but lots of projects said they've found solutions and then silence after that.

Don't even want to know what price Strong is right now. It's gonna hurt.
I spoke with the team at CryptoZombiez, I passed at the mint because it didn't stand out to me enough art wise, but it might follow the same path as Halloween Bears. Theyre focused on Kaiju Kingz. FLESH staking goes live on Halloween. Their plans are to give it utility through breeding and other features and they assured me that issuance will be much lower than the cost to power the network for breeding, etc.

Main thing I passed is that the artist seems like a random guy pulled off Fiverr, but the lead dev did the staking contract for MutantCats. Close to mint it's worth a gamble for a flip. Mint was .05, with gas, I'd say buying around .1 is a decent bet.

Converting my ATOM for OHM and going (3,3) or (9,9).

Currently you earn 4.38 OHM per 1 OHM staked WITHOUT including the compounding rewards that happen every 8 hours. Gonna just throw in a small amount and add over time on weakness.

I spoke with the team at CryptoZombiez, I passed at the mint because it didn't stand out to me enough art wise, but it might follow the same path as Halloween Bears. Theyre focused on Kaiju Kingz. FLESH staking goes live on Halloween. Their plans are to give it utility through breeding and other features and they assured me that issuance will be much lower than the cost to power the network for breeding, etc.

Main thing I passed is that the artist seems like a random guy pulled off Fiverr, but the lead dev did the staking contract for MutantCats. Close to mint it's worth a gamble for a flip. Mint was .05, with gas, I'd say buying around .1 is a decent bet.

Converting my ATOM for OHM and going (3,3) or (9,9).

Currently you earn 4.38 OHM per 1 OHM staked WITHOUT including the compounding rewards that happen every 8 hours. Gonna just throw in a small amount and add over time on weakness.

Surprised the art is the main issue. I mean yea it's terrible but I would've thought you would value the utility far more.
I missed Mutantcats and have been looking for something similar. Halloween Bears was too expensive for me but Zombiez were looking ripe for the picking.

Surprised the art is the main issue. I mean yea it's terrible but I would've thought you would value the utility far more.
I missed Mutantcats and have been looking for something similar. Halloween Bears was too expensive for me but Zombiez were looking ripe for the picking.
Honestly I’m just super spent on NFTs at this point. I don’t want to carry much risk unless it’s awesome. I think there’s a good flip potentially.

joined the (3,3) club. Gonna add another when atom unlocks. Might even go (9,9) at some point.

oh man. OHM is back up. i almost went in at $800 but i haven’t researched enough. rewards are crazy. so many opportunities out there to get huge APYs.

Any of the NT Crypto fam invested in a DAO? (decentralized autonomous organization)

if so are there any worth joining or investing in?

we are still early and investing on our own but it would be cool to invest as a group.

Any of the NT Crypto fam invested in a DAO? (decentralized autonomous organization)

if so are there any worth joining or investing in?

we are still early and investing on our own but it would be cool to invest as a group.
Mutant Cats bought a genesis kongz. That might be the DAO to be exposed to tbh. They even yield farm the treasury in OHM.

Man i gotta stop bull****ting and really get into crypto. Ive dabbled. I know whats happening and how much im missing. But it just seems like the massive amount of stuff out there has been a barrier to me. When i see yall talk about these coins and theyre not on CB/Gemini, i automatically bow out smh

im sitting on this stagnant bag of AMP while yall boys making that money work for you and grinding. I really commend yall

Applied for a loan yesterday for the remainder that I need to get 2 strong nodes but man, that jump today hit me in the gut :smh:
Definitely still plan to do it tho. Hopefully have everything figured out by the end of this week

wish I had more cash available so I didn’t have to force it and get a loan but oh well :lol:

Man i gotta stop bull****ting and really get into crypto. Ive dabbled. I know whats happening and how much im missing. But it just seems like the massive amount of stuff out there has been a barrier to me. When i see yall talk about these coins and theyre not on CB/Gemini, i automatically bow out smh

im sitting on this stagnant bag of AMP while yall boys making that money work for you and grinding. I really commend yall
My bag of AMP is slowly, so slowly, earning some rewards via staking. But dex's and liquidity pools are definitely where the unearthed diamonds are at now. Lots of good info being shared in here but my cash flow is not up to the challenge of mixing into all of the good projects :lol: :smh:

That jump is killing me while I’m waiting for my eth to clear ACH to get my last couple strong tokens.

Get your guap back ASAP dude if you’re taking a loan.

My bag of AMP is slowly, so slowly, earning some rewards via staking. But dex's and liquidity pools are definitely where the unearthed diamonds are at now. Lots of good info being shared in here but my cash flow is not up to the challenge of mixing into all of the good projects :lol: :smh:

I’m gonna be honest, if this node pans out I’m paying off all my debt first.

letting that node do it’s thing and compounding into another one and just buying eth and btc and s&p 500 etf.

I’m not that into the deep dives.

That jump is killing me while I’m waiting for my eth to clear ACH to get my last couple strong tokens.

Get your guap back ASAP dude if you’re taking a loan.
Yea it’s not that much. I just don’t wanna ask my brother for it :lol:
About to go back to school and change jobs so I don’t have the cash coming in that i need right now

I wanna get 2 but maybe I should just play it safe and get 1

I’m gonna be honest, if this node pans out I’m paying off all my debt first.

letting that node do it’s thing and compounding into another one and just buying eth and btc and s&p 500 etf.

I’m not that into the deep dives.
Blue chips will be blue chips for the foreseeable future. BTC, ETH, I dont see how we could lose with those. But nodes seem like it can be some deep dive ****, or at least medium dive. Takes more know-how than logging onto CB or Gemini and buying, at least from my perspective 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom