Official Bitcoin Thread

What do Presearch rewards look like? I'm tying to DMOR but the only info I'm finding is like 3 PRE per day

not great right now since still in testnet, but should be better come December at launch.

Requirement is 2,000 presearch token to stake for a node. Was 1,000 just recently. Might be a good cop for the long term. I have 10 nodes collecting dust :lol:

DeFi Kingdoms (JEWEL). Fun game ;-)

Already ROI'd in 5 days.... jewel : one pool

This maybe the best play to earn game going right now. On Harmony

Get yourself a gen0 hero, rent it out for work and retire lol.

2021-10-24 08_45_08-DefiKingdoms.png

Why is SHIB up this time?

i didn’t see Elon tweet anything related to the dog :lol:

EDIT:https://wccftech.com/to-the-moon-sh...time-high-price-is-a-1-cent-price-level-next/

i still don’t see one cent happening btw.
I read RH had a survey about which coin should be included next on RH, SHIB on there.
7B7CE2BC-86AE-4746-95DC-5AE4E58ED75F.png

i might buy SHIB if/when it has next big correction.. not interested in the project as much as for the quick flip (I’m thinking nearing RH listing). I’d just be an opportunist if I pursue, I’m not buying unless it dips significantly

Found out about it about two weeks ago and would like to get in but it’s not on any exchanges right now. You have to get it through shibaswap or uniswap etc… I’ve read the gas fees are ridiculous right now on the swaps tho. Dude getting 11 dollars worth of Saitama but paying 65 bucks on gas fees… nope! I’ll wait lol. Hopefully it gets listed somewhere soon.
I bought it a couples days ago and gas fees were pretty cheap about $27

Already ROI'd in 5 days.... jewel : one pool

This maybe the best play to earn game going right now. On Harmony

Get yourself a gen0 hero, rent it out for work and retire lol.

2021-10-24 08_45_08-DefiKingdoms.png
Can you explain more in depth? I'm reading up but what do you mean rent out the hero?

Found out about it about two weeks ago and would like to get in but it’s not on any exchanges right now. You have to get it through shibaswap or uniswap etc… I’ve read the gas fees are ridiculous right now on the swaps tho. Dude getting 11 dollars worth of Saitama but paying 65 bucks on gas fees… nope! I’ll wait lol. Hopefully it gets listed somewhere soon.
It’s on xt.com

If 14% of Americans hold crypto, what % owns outside BTC, what % owns NFTs, what % has multiple accounts

Can you explain more in depth? I'm reading up but what do you mean rent out the hero?
You can rent out your hero via the tavern (available on their beta site) so the other owner can use it to summon or do services for them..u get paid.

peep their discord for more infoin addition to the official doc. Defi kingdoms may have the best nft tokenomics for gameplay, amm,dex ive seen. 💯

Super early…from 1-10, currently at 3. GL

You can rent out your hero via the tavern (available on their beta site) so the other owner can use it to summon or do services for them..u get paid.

peep their discord for more infoin addition to the official doc. Defi kingdoms may have the best nft tokenomics for gameplay, amm,dex ive seen. 💯

Super early…from 1-10, currently at 3. GL
Thanks famb. Always appreciate the info you drop. Will be looking heavy into Defi Kingdoms based on what I've seen in their website and quick searching. Discord is next 8)

If 14% of Americans hold crypto, what % owns outside BTC, what % owns NFTs, what % has multiple accounts
Folks don’t understand the impending price shocks that are going to come from a yield bearing asset that has a float of only 10,000. Blue chips with great tokenomics are going to offer elite returns.

my recommendation, find great teams with great community support from big holders/communities, make sure the artwork is original, not a BS copy cat, make sure the artist isn’t just some guy hired off fiverr, make sure the dev has had prior crypto experience or silicon valley tech at the least, make sure the nft has a roadmap that focuses on a utility that brings the community together and creates a network with the token being used to power the digital economy, make sure the tokenomics are sustainable, make sure issuance is small enough for the utility (and has a burn rate) that users have to go on the secondary market to speed up the network effects which will drive demand for the token on the secondary market, make sure the discord doesn’t talk about or care about the floor price, make sure the team doesn’t waste their money on sweeping floors or buybacks and burns.

bears deluxe has the potential to hit every single note and become a future blue chip. Supducks to a lesser extent.

anonymice have elite tokenomics and are worth looking at as a barometer of potential. Follow the bears roadmap as well. Each of these projects takes the kongz playbook and evolves it beautifully.

if you’re looking at derivatives dao’s, follow what mutantcats is building. Buying blue chips should be done from a marketing standpoint to bring attention to the project while backstopping the token and driving value for the underlying nft. It shouldn’t be the only thing in store. There should be a network and sustainable economy being built.

these are brands in the making. 95% will fail. But the ones that last will have created an entire metaverse around their jpeg.

get on the discord if you’re new and ask as many questions as possible. I’ve gotten some private conservations with some projects, they will open their dms to you if you can show value to them.

Just flipped all my Sol for strong.

gonna go for it, I tripled up on my Sol but still need a little eth to clear with cb since I’m a little short then I’ll have 10. I was thinking about it and I don’t really see it crashing having a 500k cap.

it’s gonna be paid for 75% profits but **** it’s a lot of money. Seems worth it though.

I’m done buying crypto after this for a minute.

I wish I didn’t lock up all my eth staking or it would have been free.

Let the nodes compound if you can afford it. Buddy of mine does that at times and other times uses the profits for OHM and TIME farming.

That's why I held off, the gas fees :smh:

Back
Top Bottom