Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't see how people can still be holding DOGE and think that it will hit .75 again. That ship has sailed. There is no future in it. Think about it. There is unlimited supply ( so how can it gain value if its unlimited) and it was created as a joke! There was never any plans or development for it in the first place.

If a girl decides to go out on a date with you as a joke, how do you think that ultimately ends? lol

With some head if you get lucky

That’s what I did last night for a little gamble. Swapped out some ETH into SHIB at 6pm. And ETH immediately did this
C01CB44E-E2DF-4892-8057-C6756EDA2B29.jpeg

meanwhile the SHIB did this
596FFC65-A004-4B26-B70D-E0731D2932DA.jpeg

woke up to a nice $1,000 profit. Life is good. Waiting for ether to dip before I buy back in.

That’s what I did last night for a little gamble. Swapped out some ETH into SHIB at 6pm. And ETH immediately did this
C01CB44E-E2DF-4892-8057-C6756EDA2B29.jpeg

meanwhile the SHIB did this
596FFC65-A004-4B26-B70D-E0731D2932DA.jpeg

woke up to a nice $1,000 profit. Life is good. Waiting for ether to dip before I buy back in.

man man!
I'm up 1.2k this morning with my swap.

I’m tempted to cash out SHIB now but I figured to use it as a Hail Mary bag. If it goes to absolute nothingness I’m not losing a life changing amount.

Nobody here traded the GME or AMC volatility earlier this year? This is when you trim and reinvest in non-pump and dumps, if you havent already. Keep a runner for sure, but dont keep doubling down your whole bag.
There’s still people who believe amc will reach 100k a share lol 😂

There’s still people who believe amc will reach 100k a share lol 😂
Yo tell my bag to get on that :lol:

Nah fr I'm going to flip the last of my GME bag into crypto this week. Havent decided what to flip it into yet.

I didnt get in long ago... 6 months ish...

i cashed out twice this year on crypto... missed a TONNNN of opportunities.

sometimes I look at it and jus feel weepy... if i had a modicum of discipline and real belief Id have millions of dollars. I have a freind that is doing REALLLLLLY well...

got 15 million $SHIB between CB and Bitmart. I thought about trimming some ETH to convert to SHIB but I think I'll hold off

If I could get this damn swap to go through to get out my Dogelon. It just spins, I even tried it on desktop and it said pleasse confirm in your wallet but trust wallet doesnt pop up any notifications. I want to try to moon shot on this floki inu

Man i gotta stop bull****ting and really get into crypto. Ive dabbled. I know whats happening and how much im missing. But it just seems like the massive amount of stuff out there has been a barrier to me. When i see yall talk about these coins and theyre not on CB/Gemini, i automatically bow out smh

im sitting on this stagnant bag of AMP while yall boys making that money work for you and grinding. I really commend yall
This. I had my son do it like I used to program the remote for my moms. I tried to set up crypto app and I couldnt get a confirmation text and then couldnt log back in. Said eff it and gave my son some bread with an order :lol:

Only fools would be buying SHIB for the first time here.

And bigger fools would be selling ETH for it.

Buy SHIB during crashes, not parabolic pumps.

I'd be trimming into stables and farming them, OHM or TIME and staking, or ETH and holding.

Bought shib back in May then it dropped like 80%. Recently broke even and added to SOL and ETH. cant bear to look at the price now and plus it would probably crash again lol. To the Shib holders congrats!

Back
Top Bottom