Official Bitcoin Thread

I mean you could put it all on Shib if you just like dogs. It’s not listed on rh yet.

it’s eth based, it’s got shiba swap to get like 1000% apy if you want to stake it.

they are doing burns and cb is pumping it like crazy.

Do we have any twitter groups or anything in here? I'm realizing how much twitter help with crypto so I just made one. Need to know who to follow to keep up with important info.

Okay Shib starting to be for real. Been putting a couple hundo on it, just for “who knows” money. 19 billion market cap makes me wanna get serious about this crap coin. Getting too big to fail.

loving this 500% jump this month, but now I wanna put some real money down.

C.Magneto C.Magneto i'm still so young in this space so i don't have much to offer but i like what johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said about maybe getting on other networks other than ethereum.

my biggest mistake so far has been starting in crypto near the top in late april so my portfolio took a huge crash in may and i was in a deep deficit thinking imma just hodl through it all. as i started actually researching and learning about mcap and growth potential, i decided to exit many of my positions near the bottom and make moves to claw my way back up. i converted then transferred much of my assets to a metamask wallet on the ethereum network and started on uniswap to get coins that weren't on gemini. one thing to remember is that each move and swap on the ethereum network costs a lot of money. i checked and to date, i've spent a big chunk of money relative to my initial investment on gas. on the plus side, i've dug myself out of that hole and then some.

getting on other networks has been an eyeopener. transactions cost a fraction of a cent, can be much quicker, and don't fail as often and steal your fees lol. doing business on other chains is much more amenable to a pleb like myself.

Yeah I think so. Why wouldn’t they? They get more money off fees.

everyone else already has it.

I mean you could put it all on Shib if you just like dogs. It’s not listed on rh yet.

it’s eth based, it’s got shiba swap to get like 1000% apy if you want to stake it.

they are doing burns and cb is pumping it like crazy.
I’m on CB

thought about jumping in but don’t know **** tbh. I’m open to any advice if people here think it has room to grow I’m done 👀

Same I’ll take .75 all day
The market cap is still really low too. This can get crazy. If the reward amount doesn't change for a while, bruh
1635279426005.png

I have not bridged into other networks. I don’t onow what that means. Is there an elementary reference point I could start at?
Liquidity pools are a mechanism by which users can pool their assets in a DEX's smart contracts to provide asset liquidity for traders to swap between currencies. People go to decentralized exchanges to swap their coins. If one person wants 1000 ETH, and another wants 1000 ETH, and others want ETH, they can't keep up themselves as a centralized entity. They give the job of providing liquidity to the people. I lend them my ETH, and I get whatever transaction fees happened that used my ETH for swapping. Decentralized exchange - people providing liquidity for other people and people getting the transaction fees when providing liquidity.

There's so many ways to make $ in crypto, you can diversify and explore all or focus on one/a few.

I'll use one example: I have an air quality monitor (from planetwatch), they take my air quality data and sell it. They send me 7-$8$/day in planets. I also bought extra sensors, and sold them on Ebay for instant 3x, CASH.

I use those planets earned daily from the sensor to provide liquidity in a liquidity pool (tiny man). If you're not comfortable with liquidity pool, you can lend it out (AAVE is most popular, but doesn't support planets, several people here lend on Kucoin).

My money invested in PW is making me more money, and that money made is put to work to make me more money. Don't work hard to make $, put your $ to work to make you more $.

The market cap is still really low too.
DOGE mcap is low?

how the heck does a free airdropped coin get to a half bil mcap in less than a month? i used my rewards to buy this up and it’s doing really well.
5A818573-86C0-4001-A0B6-541B87E3BF12.jpeg

now i need everest to do the same lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom