Official Bitcoin Thread

pdino pdino Any recommendations on where to read up on upcoming SOL NFT projects? Im so mad i missed out on noiaducks.
Got a Noiaduck for 13 Sol last week. Discord was down, and there was lots of FUD, so caught it on sale. Keep an eye out, might be another chance to get in low.

Upcoming projects here: https://howrare.is/drops

I'll give you fair warning, I've had to learn the hard way on a lot of projects, but I've got a system now:
1. check out their twitter/discord (check active members, engagement, keep in mind can have bots), check for REAL engagement (likes, retweets, shares), not followers (can be bots).
2. If there's 10k supply and 3k followers, it's probably not going to sell out. If you still like the project, buy off the secondary market. 90% of the time I'm buying off secondary market.
3. 90% fail miserably, have 0 to little value within a week
4. There's a big re-seller community (like in shoes), they'll be paperhanding <mint or selling at mint day-of.
5. Compare how many are listed on the secondary market to how many were minted. If there were 10k minted, and 5k are on the secondary market at mint, price is going to trend downward, because that's too many people wanting to sell.

Just be careful

DOGE mcap is low?

how the heck does a free airdropped coin get to a half bil mcap in less than a month? i used my rewards to buy this up and it’s doing really well.
5A818573-86C0-4001-A0B6-541B87E3BF12.jpeg

now i need everest to do the same lol
I was talking about strong

Coinbase is making me wait hello long (2-4 days) before I can transfer my ETH out to my wallet, where I plan to flip /swap it for SHIBA...:smh:...feel like my get-rich scheme is slowly slipping away...:lol:. Anyone know how to speed up this process?

On another note, I think we're close to being at the height of the bull run if not already there. I say this because I am being very irrational in my desire to get some SHIBA. This is the first time that I am legitimately and admittedly giving into the FOMO hype. And because I know I am not alone in this irrational exuberance, I take it as a sign that the market has to be foaming with greed.

I aint too worried though. I'm copping SHIBA with profits from the sale of one LTC. I'm risking money I wouldn't even bat an eye on if I lost.

Made the above post in early May,, right before I copped my Shiba.

I lied... I'm super salty that the almost 10M in shiba coins that I had in metamask wallet just disappeared. Folks is out here winning with Shiba and I could be too if I could figure out wtf happened to my coins... :angry:

Shib is going crazy. That lil $150 I put on it about a month and a half ago before it started pumping gonna multiply like crazy at this rate.

Wait til it hits Robinhood it’s gonna explode.

SHIBA ain’t no joke anymore. I seen my friends make millions off it

I lied... I'm super salty that the almost 10M in shiba coins that I had in metamask wallet just disappeared. Folks is out here winning with Shiba and I could be too if I could figure out wtf happened to my coins... :angry:

What do you mean disappeared?
Y’all are crazy if you’re selling wth for shiba right now. You should be doing the opposite as eth gets ready to break out.

cut my amp in half for eth today. Opportunity costs are real. I’ll add back what I sold later on. It’ll probably be .05 in a year from now anyway.

Got a Noiaduck for 13 Sol last week. Discord was down, and there was lots of FUD, so caught it on sale. Keep an eye out, might be another chance to get in low.

Upcoming projects here: https://howrare.is/drops

I'll give you fair warning, I've had to learn the hard way on a lot of projects, but I've got a system now:
1. check out their twitter/discord (check active members, engagement, keep in mind can have bots), check for REAL engagement (likes, retweets, shares), not followers (can be bots).
2. If there's 10k supply and 3k followers, it's probably not going to sell out. If you still like the project, buy off the secondary market. 90% of the time I'm buying off secondary market.
3. 90% fail miserably, have 0 to little value within a week
4. There's a big re-seller community (like in shoes), they'll be paperhanding <mint or selling at mint day-of.
5. Compare how many are listed on the secondary market to how many were minted. If there were 10k minted, and 5k are on the secondary market at mint, price is going to trend downward, because that's too many people wanting to sell.

Just be careful

20 projects a day...

Bloodclaat :lol:

Not buying anymore SHIB at these prices...letting what I got ride. I think RH will eventually list it but it might be a sell the news event.
Either way I've pulled the initial amount I put in.

Hoping catecoin get's pumped the same way.

What's your wallet address? Are you sure you just don't have to add the token info to your Metamask? Unless someone got hold of your seed phrase then coins just don't disappear from wallets :lol:.

So I have two positions I currently hold. My old Coinbase account where last year I converted everything to BTC and my Crypto.com account where I hold all my SHIB. Just converted almost 10k on Coinbase to SHIB. Wanted to do it last night before I went to sleep but I said the hell with it and did it this morning. Already up $500 within the hour lol. I eventually plan to convert it back to BTC but I'm gonna try to ride this SHIB wave for the time being. Hopefully RH announces because that could be a nice pump!

As for my Crypto.com SHIB, I aint touching that at all lol. I'm up almost 8x there. I got into SHIB back in May. I actually read the whitepaper on it and did some research on it. Told some my Crypto buddies about it and they said it was a sh itcoin. This month they bought SHIB SMH. It's funny how people's mind works. They didn't find it or they didn't do the research on it so they immediately dismiss it . Or they didn't hear about it from someone else who they have deemed more credible than you. Then a few months later they see how the coin is up big time and now they want to jump in |l

Not buying anymore SHIB at these prices...letting what I got ride. I think RH will eventually list it but it might be a sell the news event.
Either way I've pulled the initial amount I put in.

Hoping catecoin get's pumped the same way.
Wtf is catecoin

My little $200 in SHIB last week made more than half of my initial investment already, :lol:

Y'all in here are doing it backward

You buy **** coins when theyre rekt not when theyre parabolic

You use the run in **** coins to feed your ETH bag

You buy the dip in good alts

You buy the break out in ETH and BTC

Stop gambling and focus on creating wealth

You're better off just buying OHM and staking it than gambling on parabolic alts at this stage.

I don't see how people can still be holding DOGE and think that it will hit .75 again. That ship has sailed. There is no future in it. Think about it. There is unlimited supply ( so how can it gain value if its unlimited) and it was created as a joke! There was never any plans or development for it in the first place.

If a girl decides to go out on a date with you as a joke, how do you think that ultimately ends? lol

The market is red yet SHIB is green with a bullet. Could people be swapping some of their positions in other coins into SHIB?

Back
Top Bottom