Official Bitcoin Thread

Jumped into Jade Protocol. Can't beat 1 billion apy even if it's just for a few days/weeks. :lol:
Make sure you take back your initial investment before that countdown timer ends :nerd: No idea if the project will rug or not but I could never trust leaving money in an anonymous project with an APY that could last a month tops.

I do

Edit: here's some photos
Screenshot_20211205-190943_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20211205-190950_Instagram~2.jpg

thats :pimp: hate to say it but I bet it’s way more fun and reliable with that swap.

I used to have an fc it was mint and threw an apex seal. I should have small blocked it.

Make sure you take back your initial investment before that countdown timer ends :nerd: No idea if the project will rug or not but I could never trust leaving money in an anonymous project with an APY that could last a month tops.

Oh definitely. That's always the move after doubling up. The timer is supposed to be a big announcement on their token and utility? Supposed to be a good thing looking at their twitter and reading a lil bit but who knows.

If you think that's crazy Nemesis DAO has a 77 billion APY and while everything is dropping their token priced has somehow doubled today.

If it feels like a rug, smells like a rug and looks like a rug..........................don't even care. 77 billion apy :lol: Luckily for my accounts, I couldn't figure out how to get their token on pancake swap.

thats :pimp: hate to say it but I bet it’s way more fun and reliable with that swap.

I used to have an fc it was mint and threw an apex seal. I should have small blocked it.
It's a blast to drive. Nice wide power band. Thing scares me at times. I bought it swapped so I've never driven anything rotary powered but I'd like to some day. After crypto makes us all rich, I'll have a rotary FD next to this one in my garage

It's a blast to drive. Nice wide power band. Thing scares me at times. I bought it swapped so I've never driven anything rotary powered but I'd like to some day. After crypto makes us all rich, I'll have a rotary FD next to this one in my garage

rotary is sick, it's just one of those deals where you have to love it and have time to keep it up.

mazzei_forumula on ig has a pretty dope 4 rotor fd.

I'd go with strong because you need to go all I'm and its way below ath. poly nodes are piloting this week to nft holders, decay rewards is probably another reason it's selling off but good to me for sustainability. fractional poly nodes down the line.

strong is taking a beating, I wish I listened to you and I could have got 3 for the price I got my one.

the price of time isn't as important to me at the moment since the apy is so high.

Might pull the trigger on another Strong Node also... This price is tempting.

It's a RED sea out there ...
Once the market recovers and goes on another run, the time for ROI on the Node will just decrease as well...

If it currently takes roughly 100 days for for ROI with one node, two nodes in 50 days... If the price doubles from purchase price, and maintains, it should futher slash the ROI time, from that point further, by another 50% .. right.? Am I math-ing correctly guys.?? :nerd:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... maff is hard. :lol:

yeah, if you got one today and it shot to 800 and stayed there or above it's cut in half.
Thanks Mpls.. have you considered another Node.? I know you got in when it was going on that crazy run.... Buying now will help recoup that initial investment sooner ..

Or you just letting that baby ride.?

I've been buying dips on strong, probably going to grab more when it goes below 300. we'll see how low it goes. after I get another one running I'll just go 50/50 every 10 token I get I think take profits vs compound.

Might pull the trigger on another Strong Node also... This price is tempting.

It's a RED sea out there ...
Once the market recovers and goes on another run, the time for ROI on the Node will just decrease as well...

If it currently takes roughly 100 days for for ROI with one node, two nodes in 50 days... If the price doubles from purchase price, and maintains, it should futher slash the ROI time, from that point further, by another 50% .. right.? Am I math-ing correctly guys.?? :nerd:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong... maff is hard. :lol:
You earn .1 strong per node a day. Your ROI in fiat can speed up

Back
Top Bottom