Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah, but my bathtub lift up, my walls do a 360.
we-gonna-make-it-david-styles.gif

STRONG & RING not on sale no more. 😥

Wanna throw a couple hundred on that UFO gaming but trying to dodge fees and get money out on coinbase, pro and the wallet is a pain in da ***.

STRONG & RING not on sale no more. 😥

Wanna throw a couple hundred on that UFO gaming but trying to dodge fees and get money out on coinbase, pro and the wallet is a pain in da ***.
What you mean? Strong was at $1200 like a month and a half ago

True, but it's been fluctuating between 500-700 for the last 3 weeks. It was a hair under $400 this morning.

Just perspective.

I was fighting the urge to do two Ring nodes but I'll wait to see if the price and the rewards hold past the first 20 days and if it's worth it to grab another.

Can anyone provide a shortlist of their favorite nodes?

looking to do some research before I jump on it.

traditionally have just been an early investor/flipper (s/o QNT)

Almost minted a Gazers for .25 but wasn’t in love with the art visually but loved the art tech wise

should’ve just grabbed it. Super unique and ever evolving piece. 1.95 eth floor now in 12 hours of existing.

BTC and ETH should be long term holds that you ignore price on and just accumulate religiously

agreed, i dont sell crypto at all anymore

even the poop coins I fall for, count it as a loss but I hold em, u just never know with any coin at this point..

i am trying to become smarter in what I buy

A couple of modified Wolf Game clones coming to Solana:

This one has a few quirks related to staking/claiming compared to OG Wolf Game. I think I'll be using my full whitelist allocation on this one.

This one mirrors OG Wolf Game everywhere except the supply is cut by 2/3. I'm not sure about the implications of that supply cut so I won't be aping as hard here.

These ponzi games have been money printers but obviously high r/r. The AVAX one was very good to me but people who got in after mint would tell a different story :lol:. DYOR/DD. Good luck.

agreed, i dont sell crypto at all anymore

even the poop coins I fall for, count it as a loss but I hold em, u just never know with any coin at this point..

i am trying to become smarter in what I buy
I'm big on using alts to add more ETH, but I'm very picky as well now with what I buy. Hard to buy anything else when I can just add more TIME.

A lot of the rebasing ones are BS. But get in the discords and pester them for what they’re gonna be using the treasury for

Back
Top Bottom