Official Bitcoin Thread

I claimed my Strong rewards, Swapped a bit Strong for ETH (for gas), created a new node, paid maintenance fees.

Just spent nearly 1000$ on gas for those transactions. :rofl:

It's 2am

Gotta do it on the weekend 😂.
I clicked on pay fee earlier and it said $100 in gas for a $15 transaction, no way.

i’ll leave it then. what does rome’s future look like? i swapped my solarbeam for rome and rn i’m about 50% down even with rebases. if i had left it in solar, that dropped from around $14 to $3 so i dodged a bullet for sure.
The campaigns are launching soon enough, and there might be some large investments through another treasury in the next quarter. I know nothing tho NFA NFA NFA :nerd:

But I'm considering apeing some money into ROME rn.

How much strong are ya'll claiming to have paid over $100?

Even at it's worst, I've never paid more than a total of $115 to claim and tranfer my Strong.

What’s on your radar right now? Pfp? Photography or art? Treat yourself bro, you put a lot of folks on that STRONG haha.

right now digital real estate fam. loading up on these lands :lol:

I recently copped the citydao citizenship but thats probably a long way to go before it does anything substantial.

mfers realizing these rug nodes and running back to strong lol.

yooo I didn't realize how many people in here have strong nodes now :smokin

big things coming and i'm on the look out for other node opportunities.

andddd lastly...

If you guys would love to show some love and add to the head count :lol:

STRONG going crazy right before my ACH clears. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :smh:

this exactly what my boy said lmao.

I think we consolidate some more at this range. Anything above $650 though and well be chasing ath again.

seems like a lot of the money that went out to chase these other 'forks' have been rugged word to Aladdin and now coming back to the market leader of NAAS! :lol:

I think it's DaaS "nodes" getting hemmed up. Not necessarily the real thing. This past week been :smh: for ya boy.

Closing in on 10 Brig nodes. Was gonna compound one last time to get to 10 then finally start to pull in daily/weekly funds. They bounced in the middle of the night. :smh:

Few Gold Ring nodes too. Didn't even get a chance with them. The hack, and freezing rewards, etc. Dev team were incompetent and greedy. Now, RING is left for dead. These idiot "investors" done ran the dev team off and put a bounty on "Darius" now there's no way to recoup anything. :smh:

Even with all that, I like THOR nodes. Their dev team gets it. On the 1st, they're dropping rewards on nodes to right around Strongblock % and they're taking away fees with claiming if you compound into another node. AND, node creation now mints an NFT. They taking heat everyday in the discord and they're adjusting accordingly. Working on a 2nd audit and kyc. Hopefully they're around for the long run.

Wanted two Strong nodes but may have to chill on that now. That price climbing back is great for current investors. Fractional nodes are probably going to shoot the price up sky high when they drop. Especially if their on Polygon like I've heard. Definitely want to get in on that as well.

this exactly what my boy said lmao.

I think we consolidate some more at this range. Anything above $650 though and well be chasing ath again.

seems like a lot of the money that went out to chase these other 'forks' have been rugged word to Aladdin and now coming back to the market leader of NAAS! :lol:
Folks getting rugged over, sideways, and under on a magic carpet ride!

I’m hoping the fractional nodes are proportional to the nodes now. If they are I’ll probably just add 3 of those every month once I get my initial investment out.

I’m hoping the fractional nodes are proportional to the nodes now. If they are I’ll probably just add 3 of those every month once I get my initial investment out.

What I'm really curious about is why DM said we'd want to migrate our eth nodes over to contract 2.0

Because as it stands, eth nodes does not have a decay model in its contract, only polygon nodes. So there has to be a good incentive for us to migrate cause I'm not giving up my .1 strong per day for nothing lol. But then again, they can do a manual reduction like they did when it was .2 per day.

Yeah idk either. He did say the pros will out weigh the cons.

Maybe be able to pay gas with poly or something eventually?

What I'm really curious about is why DM said we'd want to migrate our eth nodes over to contract 2.0

Because as it stands, eth nodes does not have a decay model in its contract, only polygon nodes. So there has to be a good incentive for us to migrate cause I'm not giving up my .1 strong per day for nothing lol. But then again, they can do a manual reduction like they did when it was .2 per day.
I don’t think it’s been made clear yet on it the nodes now will have a decay implemented. Most likely a reduction will be implemented like you said.

Yeah idk either. He did say the pros will out weigh the cons.

Maybe be able to pay gas with poly or something eventually?
I feel like that would be the ultimate incentive... If you could pay for all fees in poly (essentially pennies on the dollar compared to ETH gas) you could claim and compound more often, generate rewards faster, shorter ROI, etc.

I don’t think it’s been made clear yet on it the nodes now will have a decay implemented. Most likely a reduction will be implemented like you said.

From what I gathered, the polygon nodes already have it in place an DM will be releasing a medium article on the details. Eth nodes are safe from this only poly nodes are affected. Either way, if its for sustainability, im in.

From what I gathered, the polygon nodes already have it in place an DM will be releasing a medium article on the details. Eth nodes are safe from this only poly nodes are affected. Either way, if its for sustainability, im in.
Yeah I was referring to the Eth 1.0 nodes that are already established. I don’t think the decay will affect us. Just the nodes once Eth 2.0 is here and other protocols are supported

Yeah I hear you, There’s so much stuff popping up lately node wise but I kind of just want to stick with the tried and true strong.

My time isn’t getting touched unless something horrible happens.

What’s a good meta verse coin? I’ve been sleeping on them. Sand?

ughhh some of the psychedelics nfts are so damn sick. i can’t/won’t buy one off the floor though. wish i had followed that one and got to mint.

Back
Top Bottom