Official Bitcoin Thread

yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz i gotta up my staked atom. they were super skimpy with the juno stakers compared the atom ratio. what’s the next drop? pretty sure i didn’t qualify for evmos which will be a good one i think.

🥺
35E8607C-2251-403A-9A18-A3FFE9B867EA.jpeg

$rome is doing me pretty good too. with the rebases i’m up. i wonder how long the high APY will last noskey noskey
I'm only staking ATOM... My OSMOS and JUNO are in LPs...

I'm staking 50 ATOM and only got 9BTSG :lol:
So I think staking both ATOM and JUNO worked in your favor ...

If you're staking more than 25 JUNO, and have been prior to the 12/15 snapshot, you're eligible for NETA airdrop... Peep below...
Screenshot_20220105-114009_Drive.jpg

Hope you qualify Stuntman.. I don't :frown:.. this is supposed to be a good one..!

I would just like to know the floor of the decay reward amount and how long it'll take to reach it. That will determine how much I continue to invest.

main reason why I haven't made any polygon nodes yet.

I feel like eth nodes will have the most 'value' especially when the marketplace goes live.

I Was able to get into dapper labs NFL all day beta.
Hopefully these moments are worth something later lol.

Attachments

• 36A6060C-BD55-48DF-99BE-C66CA0246DB1.png
    36A6060C-BD55-48DF-99BE-C66CA0246DB1.png
    420.9 KB · Views: 463
Got into DFK today. Converted JEWEL, put half in the bank and been trying to figure out the LP's with the rest.

All this Strong talk made me think it was going down but its basically holding steady?
How many JEWEL did you stake in the bank? If you avg 100 xJEWEL between 1/3 and 1/24 you get an entry into the Crystalvale gen0 hero raffle.

(I have like 12 JEWEL in the bank rn :lol: )

How many JEWEL did you stake in the bank? If you avg 100 xJEWEL between 1/3 and 1/24 you get an entry into the Crystalvale gen0 hero raffle.

(I have like 12 JEWEL in the bank rn :lol: )

Lol I only staked 5.5 so far, trying to figure out all this swapping and metamasking. I have more ONE coming from Binance, but its locked up for another 8 days before I can withdraw it. Crypto.com withdrew instantly, but I didn't even know the ACH transfer went thru from my bank until the next day when it said the $ was available in my account.

Is hitting the Crystalvale gen0 hero raffle somewhat realistic, or like joining a SNKRs draw (aka no chance)?

Back
Top Bottom