Official Bitcoin Thread

Ive been in crypto since 2017 and some of the alts i invested in are still below 2018 2019 prices.
The alts dont recover as well.
This is why my “serious” money is in BTC and Eth. Alts can make you good money but they also get wiped out at the first sign of trouble.
Just thought id share.

I think people look at alts and are hoping to find the next Fantom or Terra Luna. Those have already did nearly a 100,000x in value. If you got in early, well, who needs Eth or Bitcoin.

Hoping something like Everest or VRA will do that for me. A lot of people seem to be blowing their loads over DAG. Don't know if it's just hype or not. Will have to look more into it.

Yeah different strokes for different folks.

My mentality is just hoping time is on my side and does the work for me. I’m thinking 5-10 years out. I’m lazy and don’t really feel like digging for the next 10000x alt. :lol:

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you doing the dutch auction for moonbirds? what’s your planned price?

also re: everest…i don’t really see millions. would be ecstatic if it hits $1. ath was $2. a 1b mcap would be $9 i think. D Double D Double what do you think? regulations seem to be imminent.

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you doing the dutch auction for moonbirds? what’s your planned price?

also re: everest…i don’t really see millions. would be ecstatic if it hits $1. ath was $2. a 1b mcap would be $9 i think. D Double D Double what do you think? regulations seem to be imminent.
If 500 pop off at the immediate beginning of the DA I’m prob spending 3 eth to get one. Ideally want to pay 1.5 or less tho

Saw some Proof Collective holders taking bids on Twitter up to 5eth already but I know a lot of that is just fronting too. Thinking I’ll just prepare for gas wars and try at 2.5eth, it’ll be a long play anyway…

Was hoping the Azuki hype would continue to distract folks from it.

I'm leaning towards just minting a Moonbird right when the auction starts. Check gas on the first mints and set mine accordingly. Less than 8k supply isn't a whole lot to go around for the public, and smart money is all over this. When DA was first announced I had hoped to snag two of them for 3 ETH plus gas but I don't think that's in the cards at this point. Might consider grabbing a second if the price gets down to 1.5.

Some nice listens:

You're silly buying off rip at 2.5eth. I get it only 8k, but even WoW Galaxy (~10k) dutch didn't REALLY start moving until it hit 0.13-0.15. But do you.

One day we'll be counting our millions.

Amen

Regulations are defintely coming but I still think it will take a while.

20 Mill Market cap and 152 Mill FDV with fee burning. Everest can do a Telcoin IMO but I'm keeping my expectations low though.
Once the apps and integrations are all working. I think a combination of marketing, partnerships and requirements from regulations can send it but we might have to wait a while.

You're silly buying off rip at 2.5eth. I get it only 8k, but even WoW Galaxy (~10k) dutch didn't REALLY start moving until it hit 0.13-0.15. But do you.
Ahh I get what you're saying but these are different type of projects. I was targeting closer to 1.5eth as well but I thought I'd just buy at start instead of playing the DA game for ease of mind. End of the day, this is a longer play so if I pay an eth more than what it sells out at then I can still live with it even if the project reaches half of the potential it sets out to with High Rise and Proof's communty info...

Ahh I get what you're saying but these are different type of projects. I was targeting closer to 1.5eth as well but I thought I'd just buy at start instead of playing the DA game for ease of mind. End of the day, this is a longer play so if I pay an eth more than what it sells out at then I can still live with it even if the project reaches half of the potential it sets out to with High Rise and Proof's communty info...
Yeah, for sure. I'm not saying this won't go down to 0. whatever during mint. I'm just saying gauge where its at in the first minute. Don't fomo from the jump just to play catch up with your initial investment. Smart money makes money.

Nooooo! Tried hard to get off IRS radar, but slipped up making too much staking
7AE07FC3-59FD-4E02-BF31-F0FA8BE100D7.png

I thought they changed it that you didn’t have to pay until you realized your staking profits.

I'm surprised they're sending anything since exchanges don't need to report until next year for the current tax year.

That reminds me. I've still got some wMemo in my wallet. Need to just delete that trash already.

I've noticed Titano forks seem to be the new trend catching on. I guess this is gonna be what follows the node craze.

Did concave survive the ****ery?? :lol:
i was talking to noskey noskey about it cause the lead dude did an ama yesterday and i messaged nos asking if the guy had some kinda deficit lol. it bothered me so much that i pulled out my initial investment this morning at around $90. i still have almost half left that’s free money so idc where it goes. made sure i didn’t get rome’d again. i shoulda taken it out some when it was 4x right after the release. took a screenshot but never swapped 😂😭

84A9155D-04F1-4124-AC73-C587818CFEA7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom