Official Bitcoin Thread

My cousin has his life savings in SOL. About 300k in it.

Dude sent me a screen shot with his bank account at $94. Withdrew everything. Family dude too multiple kids.

He’s up ALOT, but risky af.
:wow:

94 dollars with wars and inflation and recession and stagflation and all these other depressing words i'm hearing everyday.

Please tell him to shave some profits and stick it into Celcius or Nexo or Anchor and get some peace of mind.

He legit doesn’t care. Told him 100x. He’s going all in been DCA’g since early 2021.

Hes adamant on not repeating his 2017 mistakes and selling. Dude sticks to 1 coin only and goes all in lol.

since my second kid was born, the number of days that i’ve had more than $20 cash in my wallet could probably be counted on one hand.

ever since my wife took over our finances, we have probably tripled the money we have in savings, 539, ira etc.

there’s a direct correlation between those two statements :lol:

my wife has no kids and makes half the money as me now and has years worth of savings to live off. :lol:

I’m out here paying for plane tickets every month to see my daughter on top of 700 a month child support.

Choose who you have kids with wisely bros. :lol:

Wow

She tries her hardest to destroy me financially but you can’t let them win. 🧏‍♂️

To top it off my daughter would rather stay with me and my wife which gets her heated af. :lol:

Sorry u got to go thru this

No kids right now, all this advice from dudes im taking it in, want to do it right ya kno?

this is a great watch….
….especially if you were a TIME holder.

2B8D96BD-59C9-4327-A615-CBD22BE8A670.jpeg

Bruhhhhhh watching this makes me wanna exit this crypto rollercoaster for good. Stuff scares me bad. Not just the shady altcoins and exchanges, but just being reminded that BITCOIN has crashed hard a couple times. Scared money don’t make money, I know. But damn, I’m not built for the “I just took out $85,000 in loans to buy crypto” life, no sir not me.

Sorry u got to go thru this

No kids right now, all this advice from dudes im taking it in, want to do it right ya kno?
It’s stressful at times but I’m good, just have to work a little harder.

I’m assuming you’re not a high schooler like I was when I had a kid so yeah just don’t do that. :lol:

My cousin has his life savings in SOL. About 300k in it.

Dude sent me a screen shot with his bank account at $94. Withdrew everything. Family dude too multiple kids.

He’s up ALOT, but risky af.

:lol: the only people who should be comfy up $300k or more are the ones who got in seed, presale or very very early. If he has a bunch of his capital in it and is only up like 3-5x he should start pulling.

He's wilding for respect :lol: .Probably wants to hit that $1M mark

Back
Top Bottom