Official Bitcoin Thread

Sorry for everyone’s funds being stuck. Maybe rugged.

On the bright side when we all were saying we wish we had more eth and btc, now is your chance and it looks like it will go much lower for an extended period of time.

i’m glad my wife didn’t really pursue a job with a crypto company when she was unhappy at work. we would be ****ed. working at the bank, she’s gotten a big promotion with a raise and bonus plus won a fancy trip for us to the east coast. if we had to rely on only my salary again, huge downgrades would have to be made.

on a more related note, i see amp is under .01
based on who is involved and their level of regulatory compliance, i would think this is a project that will survive the downturn. i’ll be watching it as a potential buy. another one i’ll watch is quant. bitcoin would be the smartest move tho.

Regarding NFL players who got contracts paid in Bitcoin…..

Did the team go out and buy BTC at the top when they offered it, or did the teams just transfer some BTC from an already established account?

Win teams orrrrr?

Recently found out my friends sisters man bought a whole Bitcoin at 61k
****s rough
He was probably listening to all the "Bitcoin to 250k by next year!" garbage from people who had no more of an idea what they were talking about than anyone else.

I realize things are rough all over, but there being scams weekly certainly ain't helping crypto at all.

One of my worst buys…
And like I mentioned I was DCA in the 50’s.
I’ll add more now to bring my cost lower lmao

2A1A5760-101F-414F-AF7A-6F09B466B32A.png

My worst buy was def Bitcoin cash like the week after thanksgiving 2017. I bought $1000 worth at literally the peak and 30 minutes later it only went down from there :lol:

Bruh that **** is hitting real close to home right now. Send my wife and daughter grocery shopping and they come back with chips and this ****! No food just 🚮

Then my daughter yells at me for drinking her celsius. I can’t deal with living with a wife and 15 year old girl.

6CB6FF53-7B00-4A82-B1F5-B8D650AEF369.jpeg

i'm not closely tracking where my portfolio is at. i'm mostly all in on one thing and it's all staked so it doesn't matter in the sense that i can't make moves with it.
i just looked and i'm basically a tiny bit above where i entered the market in april of last year. down big from my ath but it's whatever. it's gonna be real interesting to see weak projects implode as **** gets bad. i think we're gonna see more surprises like how celsius took a tumble and terra/luna crumbled. seems like it's time for bad actors to be exposed.

edit: some good memes coming out rn tho.
E5864CDB-25D5-4BA2-B286-7093F2EC71D8.jpeg

Last edited:
Bought Strong at $600. Current token might be going for $10. Don't really look to check anymore. Will claim one last time next week then they're dead to me.

I can get 1 percent a month in traditional finance. Not crazy by crypto standards, but at least I can sleep easy at night.

I can’t remember his name but dude in here with the George Washington avy must be killing it if he kept up with his shorts. He was all about it in 2021

I can’t remember his name but dude in here with the George Washington avy must be killing it if he kept up with his shorts. He was all about it in 2021
lol i asked about him before. he was posting frequently then nada. if he kept it up, he’s chilling on his island rn. no time for NT.

I almost spent 10k on strong.

Bought Strong at $600. Current token might be going for $10. Don't really look to check anymore. Will claim one last time next week then they're dead to me.

I can get 1 percent a month in traditional finance. Not crazy by crypto standards, but at least I can sleep easy at night.
I bought Time at 8K a coin. It currently trades at 40 bucks..

I got outta my position at 2k but still hard lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom