Official Bitcoin Thread

Coinbase going to be the last standing

Binance.

FhDoqb0XkAM34v3.jpg

Looks like Binance is going to acquire Voyager. IF that happens, peeps that have $$$ there will get it back

This entire Saga going down & the "leaders of FTX having strong ties to political parties & the SEC is probably a real bad sign with the CBDC being announced

Last edited:
Thing about CZ and Binance is there's no need to be shady now if they were in the past.
The money from trading volume alone is enough to just print money and chill.

Binance is basically the PS2 :lol:

1668705778985.png

CZ is a smart man. BSC was the first chain to capitalise on ETH high gas fees and it was a stroke of genius to combine the BNB utility in the exchange with a Layer 1 blockchain.
Their expansion around the globe is crazy and the constant innovation in Cefi and Defi is them fully capitalising on their advantage. They've been getting regulatory licenses everywhere and striking deals with countries so all the alleged shady stuff is hardly an issue at this point.

Back to SBF and it just keeps getting worse and worse

So glad it blew up because you can tell this is a very complex web of lies where the industry was not meant to benefit. It won't surprise me if he either ends up not been prosecuted at all or dead.

Man it’s crazy I’m usually really risk averse and have done a pretty good job preserving my wealth but I couldn’t see the FTX collapse happening. It was so obvious in hindsight.

I dont trust Binance. CZ shady af. But go head and bail ya boy out tho!
I may not have kept up with CZ's history, but can someone sum up the shadiness? It bothered me that SBF was running an offshore operation, scamming people for billions, but domestic articles here in the U.S. were trying to place blame on CZ like he rugged folks.

Thing about CZ and Binance is there's no need to be shady now if they were in the past.
The money from trading volume alone is enough to just print money and chill.

Binance is basically the PS2 :lol:

1668705778985.png

CZ is a smart man. BSC was the first chain to capitalise on ETH high gas fees and it was a stroke of genius to combine the BNB utility in the exchange with a Layer 1 blockchain.
Their expansion around the globe is crazy and the constant innovation in Cefi and Defi is them fully capitalising on their advantage. They've been getting regulatory licenses everywhere and striking deals with countries so all the alleged shady stuff is hardly an issue at this point.

Back to SBF and it just keeps getting worse and worse

So glad it blew up because you can tell this is a very complex web of lies where the industry was not meant to benefit. It won't surprise me if he either ends up not been prosecuted at all or dead.

SBF has donated almost 50M's to the democrats, his partner Salame has donated over 25M's to the republicans.... they are definitely not going to jail

but there's this as of now

Ponzinomics is the only thing I understood about crypto. The profits were def cool but it's never made much sense to me. Thankfully so because if I thought I understood it I would have prolly over invested when it was popping.

I may not have kept up with CZ's history, but can someone sum up the shadiness? It bothered me that SBF was running an offshore operation, scamming people for billions, but domestic articles here in the U.S. were trying to place blame on CZ like he rugged folks.
- Target of investigation by the DOJ, IRS, SEC, and others - Owed by Caman Islands firm (potentially to avoid lawsuits), that cant be de identified. - CZ doesnt come to the US (only via Zoom) for fear of arrest - Forbes exposed their bait and switch strategy (which Binance sued for then dropped their suit).

No he hasnt rugged anyone (outside of FTX, which they deserved) but his company isnt the beacon of transparency either.

:smh:

They even pinned it on their feed. Media covering them from every angle.
The corruption runs deep.

Last edited:
Mans on this .Swoosh session on SNKRS rn, about their web3 stuff, said he was on NikeTalk often. Which one of y'all is this?

Back
Top Bottom