Official Bitcoin Thread

How's El Salvador feeling about BC right now is what I'm wondering. It doesn't look good from what little I've looked into it.

What’s the argument? BTC is the best form of money out there but long term its security budget becomes a concern if fee revenue doesn’t pick up from widespread adoption.

The unerlying arguments as to why btc is the best form of money: In terms of what we're seeing with Macro and how inflation is evil + the inevibility of btc

Bitcoiners will say they are not concerned with the security budget because it's something that people were concerned about at halvings; they say the issue solves itself or something like that (meaning there's no doubt in their mind fees will cover for secruity) 🤔🤔

The inevibility and security budget are my main concerns still, but listening to a jeff booth podcast had me thinking

I can't see mass adoption happening till serious changes take place. Problem is those changes will not make a lot of hardcore bitcoiners happy.

I find some of their reasons for bitcoin silly. Like "what if society collapses and your money is worthless" then what are you going to do? Come on, man lol. Yeah, bitcoin will be the first thing on my mind if such a thing ever happened.

Just think. For every Michael Saylor out there, there's thousands of more with Warren Buffet attitudes on bitcoin.

LOL.

It really would be armageddon time if Binance went down. The twisted part of me wants to see it happen and just sit back and enjoy the show.

:rofl:

Reviews from the blockfi location in jersey

Screenshot_20221128-222113_Maps.jpg

Back
Top Bottom