Official Bitcoin Thread

Just transferred to bittrex ready to hop on SALT with the news coming in December should be a nice return.

Set those limits while y’all sleep.

China and Korea is about to pump this BTC right back up! I’m predicting $12750-$13250

Correct me if I'm wrong fapmasterjr fapmasterjr but I think you can't sell/buy on the digital wallet it just stores it. You would have to transfer it from wallet to an exchange (like coinbase) in order to do that. As for how to transfer from and to the exchange I am still learning myself. My wallet is actually on its way.
Iight, thanks.

But you don't need a wallet, only reason for a wallet is for security, correct? You can leave it in Coinbase / Gemini / Etc if You wanted to.

Also, how do you transfer to Bittrex?

Iight, thanks.

But you don't need a wallet, only reason for a wallet is for security, correct? You can leave it in Coinbase / Gemini / Etc if You wanted to.

Storing in a wallet is far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far more secure.

When you think about it... this stock exchanges are making a killing. Having everyone trade their bitcoins for alts.

**** is nice ....

Iight, thanks.

You can but it is HIGHLY recommended that you store it on a wallet. There are desktop wallets and hardware wallets. On Coinbase you will see a send option.

To send to Bittrex.
1. Press Send
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.48.46 PM.png

2. Enter the Address that is in step 5
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.00 PM.png

3. Go to top right of bittrex to wallets.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.42 PM.png

4. Add BTC (The + sign)
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.48 PM.png

5. This is the address you will copy into coinbase. Recommend doing a super small amount as a test run before doing x amount.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.59 PM.png

Correct me if I'm wrong fapmasterjr fapmasterjr but I think you can't sell/buy on the digital wallet it just stores it. You would have to transfer it from wallet to an exchange (like coinbase) in order to do that. As for how to transfer from and to the exchange I am still learning myself. My wallet is actually on its way.

You put ur coins in a wallet to remove it from possible hacks. Its a cold storage. Yes, cant buy/sell on trezor...just receive/send.

You put ur coins in a wallet to remove it from possible hacks. Its a cold storage. Yes, cant buy/sell on trezor...just receive/send.
Forgive my ignorance, but I'm confused on how BTC (non-physical) connects to Trezor (physical).

I've noticed since this past summer that when there are dips, coinbase crashes and you can't even get in on it. Are there any workarounds to this?

Back
Top Bottom