Official Bitcoin Thread

I think I will wait on the sidelines and observe. The fact that the exchange websites crash is a no go for me. Plus I think this is the beginning of a big pullback.

I think I will wait on the sidelines and observe. The fact that the exchange websites crash is a no go for me. Plus I think this is the beginning of a big pullback.

Big pullback?

This the crypto wave b.

For those that been in it, this is normality.

It’s in a middle of a correction. It’s going to go up, gotta hold out.

Y’all gotta take your emotions out of this. FRFR.

You’ll fool around and take a L :lol:

New investors, please research these ICO’s before investing. The biggest ico scam of 2017 is Electroneum. Still can’t logon to access their tokens. :lol:

Most of them are scams or/and pump/dump. Read those whitelisting. It provides their roadmaps. If you’re not a tech person, post the questions, and we can help.

As one of our fellow NT crypto comrade said, be safe out here. Crypto is a savage.

Big pullback?

This the crypto wave b.

For those that been in it, this is normality.

It’s in a middle of a correction. It’s going to go up, gotta hold out.

Y’all gotta take your emotions out of this. FRFR.

You’ll fool around and take a L :lol:

Bitcoin is like the top story on CNBC, that much hype makes me nervous. Usually anything pumped on CNBC tanks.

Damn, seems like all Coins are dipping now LMAO wow. The cryptocurrency hype is over. I'd cash out whatever I have quick before it dips so low.

Cryptocurrency hit most of the newcomers with a mean crossover. Now those newcomers are on the floor looking lost and confused. Acting like they want the coach to pull them out of the game. :lol:

as much as I hate seeing my blockfolio right now this is probably a good thing. we needed a correction bad

Newcomers right now.
F7E9D815-C2A3-4CC7-9B25-21C135D2D194.jpeg

Cryptocurrency hit most of the newcomers with a mean crossover. Now those newcomers are on the floor looking lost and confused. Acting like they want the coach to pull them out of the game. :lol:
Knew this was going to happen. Institutions are involved, this is what they do. Gas up the price, reel in retail, shake them out, buy their coins, sell back to them at a profit.

Question to those who been in the game with the sudden draw back to 9500 and 400 and 80 on the big 3, is this the time to load up on coins to prep for ICO's ur interested in?

Realizing most exchanges dont take just USD has that been the plan?

Question to those who been in the game with the sudden draw back to 9500 and 400 and 80 on the big 3, is this the time to load up on coins to prep for ICO's ur interested in?

Realizing most exchanges dont take just USD has that been the plan?
That's definitely an option. But me personally if I'm buying on a dip it's to hold long term. I don't have a big enough position in BTC/ETH to have the luxury of throwing them directly into an ICO (or any other token on an exchange for that matter).

When an ICO is approaching that I'm interested in, I'll just buy however much worth of BTC/ETH that I'm willing to risk. So for example if there's an ICO next week that I'm willing to drop $500 on, I'll just buy $500 worth of BTC/ETH a few days in advance. This may not be the best course of action but it's just the way I've done it. Maybe some of the vets can chime in.

I don't have that much invested, but Coinbase took quite a dip last night.

Just hope it doesn't zero out one day.

Only a matter of time but that should legitimize he industry more. They need to do this in order to get mainstream institutions in fully.

Back
Top Bottom