Official Bitcoin Thread

They want the early investors who prob made 6-7 figures easy. Its less than 1% of coinbase users

“The requested records include the name, birthdate, address, and account activity for any user who bought, sold, sent, or received more than $20,000 worth of Bitcoin in their accounts between 2013 and 2015.”

This bitcoin **** is wack. If it's truly the way of the future, it should be beyond the IRS reach and you should be able to build one with a P2P system that hit everyone's ledger and timestamp.

Now that's something the world would back.

When you let governments and third parties in your business, what's the ******* point?

This bitcoin **** is wack. If it's truly the way of the future, it should be beyond the IRS reach and you should be able to build one with a P2P system that hit everyone's ledger and timestamp.

Now that's something the world would back.

When you let governments and third parties in your business, what's the ****ing point?

I expect a new system to emerge shortly after this one gets regulated

That's what simple minded people tell themselves.

Why should the government be entitled to your profits???

This was one of the reason CryptoCurrency was manufacture. So people could stay annonimus, correct?

Taxation without representation really happened.

Reason why I don't believe in CryptoCurrency long term is because of this ....

060342C5-E793-4202-BE09-AFB782EFBCC1.jpeg

That's what simple minded people tell themselves.

Why should the government be entitled to your profits???

This was one of the reason CryptoCurrency was manufacture. So people could stay annonimus, correct?

Taxation without representation really happened.

Reason why I don't believe in CryptoCurrency long term is because of this ....

I live in reality man. Death & taxes are the only 2 guarantees in life.
Also, like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm said, this helps legitimize the industry.

So what prices y'all waiting to buy at during this dip? Probably gonna load up tomorrow on the major 3.

goledensilence goledensilence

Thanks for the videos, in the first one charles asks some really good questions that many from the finance world ask and are curious about with ICOs aside from the manipulation but how does me investing money in a company allow for me to reap benefits of my investment that arent tied to pure speculation.

But we are so early in the game it is hard to say

anybody else have success with coinbase today? Some folks said they still cant buy btc or eth

Back
Top Bottom