Official Bitcoin Thread

Question,

I want to add my bank account into Coinbase, however, it takes 3 to 5 days to be verify. Would I be able to place purchase at this price no w and be charged when it's verify?

If not what would be the easiest way to do it which will allow me to buy right now?

Question,

I want to add my bank account into Coinbase, however, it takes 3 to 5 days to be verify. Would I be able to place purchase at this price no w and be charged when it's verify?

If not what would be the easiest way to do it which will allow me to buy right now?
You need funds to purchase on Coinbase

You need funds to purchase on Coinbase
Ok, I thought I read earlier that if you out a purchase right now and it doesn't go thru till later, you will get this rates. Wasn't sure what was said though.

How much are the limits for credit cards vices bank account?

Ok, I thought I read earlier that if you out a purchase right now and it doesn't go thru till later, you will get this rates. Wasn't sure what was said though.

How much are the limits for credit cards vices bank account?

Yeah you if you use your bank it takes couple days but it locks in the price you bought at. credit card has higher fees but it goes to your wallet instantly.

No weak hands here. Market back to 310billion

gq0GsnW.gif

What's your take on people investing because of FOMO? I'm seeing chatter on Facebook about Bitcoin from people who post crap most of the time.

Also, thoughts on Changelly? Anyone use them to buy altcoins? Want to get on XRP before the year ends. Too much to read through, but any coins worth researching and paying attention to in 2018?

Are these long term or short term? Doesn't seem like anything else will provide dividends like the Big 3.

Alt coins are more volatile but you can get a good return from them. Might not be as stable as the big three but they offer good opportunities if you do your research.

Nice positions with salt :pimp:

Question,

Once bank is verified u can purchase. Just aubmit aj order and u just have to wait a few days for it to close out. Do not make the mistake i made and just transfer cash to usd waste of time and cash is held up.

Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom