Official Bitcoin Thread

haha hell yea. I feel for my bro, not sure if I posted it but he was listening. He was gonna throw down 3-4k but didn't know wtf ETH was. He's got an Etrade account for his stocks from work and he was searching ETH on it and found some random company and was like this can't be what he's talking about. he didn't even text or call or talk to me at home about it lil it was in the $40's and said ok how do I do this now because I almost bought this...

he would be in the $$$ if he spoke up. SMH

Zyzz did u invest in any?

Of course :lol:

Why you think I'm in here. Had a tiny amount of BTC to start then moved to ETH

@fapmasterjr  Do you use gdax to buy?
i have a coinbase account and I know you can use that for gdax, but for some reason i've just been using other exchanges .....i seem to get better rates.  But i know lots of buds that do use gdax, and its been solid for them!
Is Ripple (XRP) a good investment right now?
Nothing is moving faster in blockchain in regards to banking than ripple, all positive and great news.  Only thing is their like 100billion tokens.  What is their plan or how will it be used?  If ripple becomes 1:1 with fiat in future transactions, i'd say hell yah!  but if its going to be used for something else, you have to consider is it worth it? i'm not sure.

These ETH gainz right now...

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I know is been posted but I still need to figure out how to diversify my portfolio.

I feel like my jaxxwallet not properly linked to my coinbase acct.

Think we looking at potential $500?
This is my first time jumping into something like this now I'm hungry for more.

****, we might hit $100 end of the damn day tomorrow

good thing I bought more today [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Dumped a small amount into Bitcoin a few days ago and more into eth today. Let's hope it pays off but I'm ready to see more gains!

Bitcoin price in gdax shot straight up to what other exchanges have their btc priced at [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Im in the direction then im using coinbase. Idk how to add myetherwallet to the app though.

I'm using Coinbase currently.

What other app/service can I use to easily trade other things like Ripple & Litecoin?

Also where do you guys store your BTC/ETH? I'm assuming you don't just keep it in Coinbase.

Thanks fam.

Peep shapeshift.io to switch from one currency to the other. Keep ur coins on the official wallets, this way you own the keys/seeds/passphrase. If the coin ur interested in doesnt have a wallet, then that should tell you something [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom