Official Bitcoin Thread

yo does changely still let you change usd to ripple I cant find the ripple in the conversions

And for you guys talking about cents ...

Let's look at dudes playing with deep pockets and how the make them bigger.

If I'm reading this right.

Screenshot_20171213-043652.jpg

Someone sold 200k XRP at .59.

Let's say he started buying when XRP was at about. 18 cents. He then sold them at .59 cents.

He bought a total of 36k USD of XRP and he walked away with 118k USD...

Cents matter B .... the earlier you catch it the better.

Yeah cents matter b. But are you dropping 36K? :lol:

IF you believe in the process/project, then the price point wouldn’t bother you as bad.

Ripple going to go up, then jump in.

Everytime someone post complaining about the damn price, the ‘coin’ keeps going up.

How someone complaing about **** when dudes dropped mad cheddar on LTC even at the of $100 and their come-up was flourishing yesterday.

Man get on or sit down.

Simple :lol:

Last edited:
son this what happens when you late to the party same thing happened to me trying to figure out how to get in right now

They might just be doing maintenance on it. It may show up again later this week, give it a day or two, but hopefully the Ripple value doesn't jump to $1 by then. :rofl:

IF you believe in the process/project, then the price point wouldn’t bother you as bad.

Everytime you post complaining about the damn price, the ‘coin’ keeps going up.

How you complaing about **** when dudes dropped mad cheddar on LTC even at the of $100 and he comeup was flourishing yesterday.

Man get on or sit down.

im trying to invest right now but changely is done now how do i buy in ?

so can I buy litecoin on changely or bitcoin using a credit card and then go to binance and buy ripple through there ?

Price doubled on yo *** cuz you wanna save 0.04

Smh.
naw thats not what happened at all. I was waiting for money to come in , but I didnt think it would jump that much cause someone said come down. so I calmed down I was ready to run to get some money together to make moves. but it doesnt matter anyway since they got me on this payment verification that takes 48 hours to go through. you win some you lose some. im just going to go harder in life everything will be all good.

naw thats not what happened at all. I was waiting for money to come in , but I didnt think it would jump that much cause someone said come down. so I calmed down I was ready to run to get some money together to make moves. but it doesnt matter anyway since they got me on this payment verification that takes 48 hours to go through. you win some you lose some. im just going to go harder in life everything will be all good.

Lmao you still good. 46c is still good time to get in.

Someone with very deeeeeeep pockets and lots of time can arbitrage bitcoin and make lots of money... $1000 spread between bitfinex and binance.

Someone with very deeeeeeep pockets and lots of time can arbitrage bitcoin and make lots of money... $1000 spread between bitfinex and binance.

Was actually just thinking about this. Not familiar with those two exchanges but because you can't deposit USD to Bittrex, I don't think you could do the same between Bittrex and Coinbase, for example. You need to be able to fund the lesser value exchange with USD to make it work, unless I'm completely missing this.

Trying to convert BTC to XRP (Ripple) but https://changelly.com/ doesn't even have XRP anymore. Extremely disappointed.

yo does changely still let you change usd to ripple I cant find the ripple in the conversions
I tried a few different ones and I'm still waiting for verification. However, I ****** arpuhnd with Poloneix and it was very fast. However, they ask for SS number ID and stuff, plus yi u can't buy from them. You have to send BTC from another exchange and that process took me almost 12 hours.

Everytime someone post complaining about the damn price, the ‘coin’ keeps going up.

How someone complaing about **** when dudes dropped mad cheddar on LTC even at the of $100 and their come-up was flourishing yesterday.

Man get on or sit down.

Naw I'm not dropping 36k, but what I'm trying to say is get in as fast as you can. You might not see it now, but if XRP goes from .50 to 5. And you was about to get in when it was .25 yoiu double your investment. Simple ..

Lucky,

I'm ready to pull the trigger but can't do anything :smh:

Any other websites that's easy to buy coins with?
coinbase I think is the most simple to use.

Dude make an account with bittrex and binance. Buy eth or ltc instead of btc, transfer that and buy xrp that way. That’ll speed things up and those two you don’t need to do heavy verification to get started, only when you want to withdraw.

REQ pushing on the ceiling for the next leg up.

Bitcoin transfer finally went through.

This past year I've been trying to do all I can to save for my next place, and I just couldn't do it putting money in the bank and letting it sit. This came at the perfect time. Made a small investment that I was willing to lose, and now I may have made more than I need. It's been like a high percentage interest bearing account these last few months. Hope things continue upward, but a lot of us have won already. Props to those of you who were so helpful and everyone getting into the market driving prices up.:pimp:

Bitcoin transfer finally went through.

This past year I've been trying to do all I can to save for my next place, and I just couldn't do it putting money in the bank and letting it sit. This came at the perfect time. Made a small investment that I was willing to lose, and now I may have made more than I need. It's been like a high percentage interest bearing account these last few months. Hope things continue upward, but a lot of us have won already. Props to those of you who were so helpful and everyone getting into the market driving prices up.:pimp:
Don’t be afraid to take some profits if the number is where you need it and let the rest run.

Back
Top Bottom