Official Bitcoin Thread

The high circulation is there because the system is design for the banks. The banks need a high volume of supply in order for ripple to work.

Y’all need to read the whitelisting :lol:
Doesn't take genius to understand this.

I never read the whitelisting but I understood the magnitude of coins had to be there if all the banks where going to jump on board.

As much as traditional bitcoiners might hate XRP, if it goes accordingly this will have a great portion of the world on it. Not sure how the prices will fluctuate because is a corporate thing, but I guess we will find out.

Imagine needing a loan ... You apply, get approved and within 5 minutes you have x-amount in XRP. No need to cash out get verified wait x amount of days to clear etc. **** is done in minutes. That's game changing.

The problem again is the fluctuation in price. This will have to maintain a stable price.

Last edited:

I never read the whitelisting but I understood the magnitude of coins had to be there if all the banks where going to jump on board.

As much as traditional bitcoiners might hate XRP, if it goes accordingly this will have a great portion of the world on it. Not sure how the prices will fluctuate because is a corporate thing, but I guess we will find out.

Imagine needing a long ... You apply, get approved and within 5 minutes you have x-amount in XRP. No need to cash out get verified wait x amount of days to clear etc. **** is done in minutes. That's game changing.

The problem again is the fluctuation in price. This will have to maintain a stable price.

Thats the thing with ripple. Its been very stable (except today people FOMOing) Been .22 cents for the longest time.

Imagine needing a long ... You apply, get approved and within 5 minutes you have x-amount in XRP. No need to cash out get verified wait x amount of days to clear etc. **** is done in minutes. That's game changing.

Maintain at $100, b. :lol:

Glad to see y’all feasting with REQ. That technology can be huge if it all goes to plan. Imagine withdrawing money from coinbase and automatically having your capital gains deducted so you don’t have to pay the irs at the end of the year. The PayPal features are great but for me it’s all about the accounting side.

Man, can you buy Alts with anything other beside BTC? Every tutorial talks about BTC, so what's the work around?

Binance is pretty quick with BTC for me

Sidenote, I need to move my stuff off of exchanges. Any recs?

i've got accounts with gemini and coinbase. a deposit cleared with gemini that i made 6 days ago so i thought i'd be able to start moving some btc around, but i also made 2 deposits a few days after that which still haven't cleared i guess so it's not letting me take anything out still. shouldn't i at least be able to take out the amount from the first deposit which already cleared?

basically the same thing with coinbase. i used my bank account, but my friend said if i had used a debit card to deposit, it would have been instant.

I don't think there's any way to buy XRP with LTC at the moment, unless you guys are seeing it on some exchanges I may not be on. I use Bittrex and Bitstamp.

Gatehub also doesn't have support for it yet

You really need to start reading through this thread. I literally told you to use ETH or LTC to buy alts this morning. Transaction times are much quicker with those two than BTC.
My dude, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking once I have that ETH in Bittrex and I try to buy an ALT only option giving me is BTC .... did you read what I wrote?

So would you guys recommend I invest and buy 2 more lightcoins? What’s the worst and best case scenario with lightcoin?...I’m on the verge of just saying *** it and invest a grand

It's your money. DYOR and decide for yourself

Back
Top Bottom