Official Bitcoin Thread

This thread has really gotten me back into cryptos. Thanks for the great info, everyone. I bought some BTC back in 2012/2013 and haven't followed other coins much at all since (which was clearly a mistake). I don't want to miss the boat anymore, so it's time to start diversifying and adding some money into alt coins. Looking forward to it. First buy is ETH (should have pulled the trigger a week ago when I started lurking in the thread).

This thread has really gotten me back into cryptos. Thanks for the great info, everyone. I bought some BTC back in 2012/2013 and haven't followed other coins much at all since (which was clearly a mistake). I don't want to miss the boat anymore, so it's time to start diversifying and adding some money into alt coins. Looking forward to it. First buy is ETH (should have pulled the trigger a week ago when I started lurking in the thread).
welcome back, and good luck moving forward. lets get it!

Anyone got an IOS mobile App that I can buy alternate cryptos?
coinbase = ETH, BTC, LTC

jaxx wallet = 9+ alt coins

I would only trust those 2.  I wouldn't enter my credentials of an exchange over any mobile.

coinbase = ETH, BTC, LTC
jaxx wallet = 9+ alt coins

I would only trust those 2.  I wouldn't enter my credentials of an exchange over any mobile.

What do you mean about not using mobile? You don't use any apps on your phone, just the websites?

And down for the GroupMe for sure

Quick question: only way to buy waves is thru Bitcoin on bitrex?
you can buy WAVES via credit card using their lite client on google chrome (plug in).  they have a decentralized exchange built into the client as well, so you can trade using other pairs.

Last edited:
Watch this video to understand market cap and to understand why crypto is in its early stages compared to stocks .

you can buy WAVES via credit card using their lite client on google chrome (plug in).  they have a decentralized exchange built into the client as well, so you can trade using other pairs.

Wow so there's other types of crypto you can buy through Coinbase? I thought it was just the three. How about ripple (or what's the easiest way similar to Coinbase for ripple)?

This is exactly why I just dive into things head first
laugh.gif
. I've made a g in the past 24 hours and just barely know what I'm doing
Not gonna hold you, I jumped in too
laugh.gif
. People in here literally made thousands over the past few months in here , I wasn't waiting any longer.

That one video I posted was enough for me, imma ride this out for the next 5 years minimum. Continuously adding on dips .

We are still early imo .

Not gonna hold you, I jumped in too
laugh.gif
. People in here literally made thousands over the past few months in here , I wasn't waiting any longer.

That one video I posted was enough for me, imma ride this out for the next 5 years minimum. Continuously adding on dips .

We are still early imo .
@BeezyGotSole  - we are not only early, we are currently like the 1%...maybe even less.  you are already a step ahead of the rest if you invest in cryptocurrency.

@BeezyGotSole  - we are not only early, we are currently like the 1%...maybe even less.  you are already a step ahead of the rest if you invest in cryptocurrency.
pimp.gif
I'm sure your well on your way to making 6 figures in crypto . How often do you add? Only on dips or just auto buys every 2 weeks?

pimp.gif
I'm sure your well on your way to making 6 figures in crypto . How often do you add? Only on dips or just auto buys every 2 weeks?
i've seldom had a gut reaction in buying dips, only if i see a really great opportunity.  i've done it a few times, the last few times was reloading WAVES after seeing their DEX, and reloading on NXS after seeing their contract with vector space.  Mostly, I just shift and move certain coins if they aren't bubblin....but as you can see, the crypto market has been healthy AF these past few weeks/months.

Okay thanks, so I definitely need jaxx so I can easily shift and not be stuck in one type of coin.

Been wanting to buy more today but i cant figure this stupid limit out, its changed from $3 to $8 in the past 4hrs. Still no response from Coinbase. Limit was originally at $5000 but after my early morning ETH purchase it magically switched to $250

Back
Top Bottom