Official Bitcoin Thread

Just bought in at $28 for LTC. Takes 7 days for it to show up in the wallet on Coinbase correct?
i'm guessing that is correct, but i still find it confusing why not just take advantage of Coinbase instant buy option?? You get it like in 2seconds, this has always been the easiest and best route.

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1392022-why-does-a-buy-take-so-long-

"Get your digital currency instantly Buy digital currency with a credit or debit card or use funds held in your Coinbase USD Wallet, your purchases will be instant, so you'll wait seconds instead of days to receive your digital currency."

i'm guessing that is correct, but i still find it confusing why not just take advantage of Coinbase instant buy option?? You get it like in 2seconds, this has always been the easiest and best route.

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1392022-why-does-a-buy-take-so-long-

"Get your digital currency instantly Buy digital currency with a credit or debit card or use funds held in your Coinbase USD Wallet, your purchases will be instant, so you'll wait seconds instead of days to receive your digital currency."

Only $100 max for CC. Well according to the the App

This method isn't working for me because coinbase thinks my Bank account limit is the same as my CC/debt limi

Just read through the thread and started up on coinbase. Super jealous of you guys that got in early and them GAINS.

What mobile IOS app can I get that will allow me to buy these other cryptocurrencies? How about options?

This method isn't working for me because coinbase thinks my Bank account limit is the same as my CC/debt limi
I had this issue, I deleted my CC information, then restarted it. Limit reset to bank account. Try just resetting the APP

I had this issue, I deleted my CC information, then restarted it. Limit reset to bank account. Try just resetting the APP
I tried this first actually, deleted CC and Bank and re-added both and limits stayed the same.

I tried this first actually, deleted CC and Bank and re-added both and limits stayed the same.
So I deleted the CC, but kept the bank (cause that has the higher limit). It still didn't reset until I restarted the App (closed it out, then opened it)

So I deleted the CC, but kept the bank (cause that has the higher limit). It still didn't reset until I restarted the App (closed it out, then opened it)
The Bank account i deleted just backfired, just got an email saying my purchase from earlier cant be completed because i removed the payment source 
mean.gif

Now my Debt/CC which was 350 before are showing as 50 and my my Bank account is showing 250. FYI I had about 4k left on my weekly limit

I'm on groupme hit me in the PMs.

I always be tight about my limits but coinbase got me 750 instantly and like 10K bank transfer.

Back
Top Bottom