Official Bitcoin Thread

Just dropped 2k on LTC I'm hoping it holds. The payment was bank transfer so I'm praying for some decent increases over the next 7 days smh.

My ETH looking lovely still. If we can really make it to 100 I'm gonna be sitting really pretty come June when my son is born.

I'm hella thankful for this thread man. I've already made some serious side money.
AWESOME @sneakaprince!!!  Way to put that money into good use instead of just sitting in the bank, or buying materialistic things.
Just purchased 1K worth of LTC at $22.98 . Should I be sending my coins to jaxx?
I would put it into the offiical litecoin wallet on a safe PC.  BUT, if you can't...i would definitely recommend JAXX wallet since you keep all seeds/passphrase and keys....just make sure to write them down and backup on the regular!!!
What's driving LTC up though? I don't see its future anywhere close to ETH
The addition of LTC to coinbase pretty much validates Litecoin as a legitimate crypto.  Think about it, the most recognizable exchange/market [COINBASE] only supported 2 coins prior:

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Now LITECOIN.  This will open up alot of attention and possibly new market(s) for users to invest their $$$ in.  Good luck, and good job investing.

AWESOME @sneakaprince
!!!  Way to put that money into good use instead of just sitting in the bank, or buying materialistic things.

I would put it into the offiical litecoin wallet on a safe PC.  BUT, if you can't...i would definitely recommend JAXX wallet since you keep all seeds/passphrase and keys....just make sure to write them down and backup on the regular!!!

The addition of LTC to coinbase pretty much validates Litecoin as a legitimate crypto.  Think about it, the most recognizable exchange/market [COINBASE] only supported 2 coins prior:

Bitcoin
Ethereum

Now LITECOIN.  This will open up alot of attention and possibly new market(s) for users to invest their $$$ in.  Good luck, and good job investing.

Very interesting. What other coins are you looking at that are around $1 or cheaper that you see great potential?

I only put $500 into LTC yesterday.
Now I'm wondering if I should've put 1K in it.

This ETH still kinda lit. Don't plan on buying anymore at these much higher rates than what I jumped in at.

Good work to all in here.
Thanks to all the dudes that have been dropping the knowledge.

Anyone ever had the Weekly Bank Limit on coinbase change? 

Mine was at $3000 weekly but after i got $1000 in ETH today it switched to 0 for $250 remaining on weekly limit. 

Anyone ever had the Weekly Bank Limit on coinbase change? 

Mine was at $3000 weekly but after i got $1000 in ETH today it switched to 0 for $250 remaining on weekly limit. 

maybe you switch it to credit card on accident?

look at this statistic:

Example you start crypto today, and that the market keeps going UP......

$1000 invested, and assuming a meager 1% rise every day for the next year, will result in $37,409. However, $5,000 may get you $187,046 and $25,000 might get close to a million dollars. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, but you gotta get in this run

look at this statistic:

$1000 invested, and assuming a meager 1% rise every day for the next year, will result in $37,409. However, $5,000 may get you $187,046 and $25,000 might get close to a million dollars. Never invest more than you can afford to lose, but you gotta get in this run
1% rise every day would be crazy though, right?  

man where was i the last few months [emoji]128555[/emoji]bout to throw 1k at LTC

look at this statistic:

YES. But this is crypto .....aka = wild wild west....there are really no standards yet.  4Billion influx last 24hours.....1billion each day last 4 days.  
We've been on this for years, but this increase is faster than I imagined. I can't say its farfetched for BTC or LTC to increase 5x in a year though, I remember the BTC bubble 4x in 2 months back in 2013.

where were you yesterday! coulda been in the green on LTC was basically $22 for most of the day

i was at school and its almost finals for me. lol i bought like 300 worth on my cc but for big amounts like 1k+ do you guys use bank transfers to pay a smaller fee?

Back
Top Bottom