Official Bitcoin Thread

ive only got a little less than .5 LTC :frown:

when i get verified on Binance im going to put some small chunks into TRX and XVG..

I like XLM too that might be another one a little later (after the holidays)

NT experts what do y'all think about spectrecoin? I've been doing some reading about them and it seems like a good option for privacy coin especially bc I missed the monero boat. And it's under a $1 right now so I feel like I can catch some major gains.

What are you guys using for a ripple wallet? The only one I know about is rippex but I’m sure there are more

Since I am still work
ive only got a little less than .5 LTC :frown:

when i get verified on Binance im going to put some small chunks into TRX and XVG..

I like XLM too that might be another one a little later (after the holidays)

Trx and xlm is perfect. I invested on trx at .1 and it already tripled.

Waiting for this dip in btc since Monday all we had was a little pump fake to 16... got to 16.3 and went back up... this is wild... might pick up some eth instead..

Waiting for this dip in btc since Monday all we had was a little pump fake to 16... got to 16.3 and went back up... this is wild... might pick up some eth instead..
If an asset is in a true up trend the pullbacks will never be as deep as they once were so you have to settle for the new support point.

Yea me too, I was waiting for these dips, but it doesn't dip much and ends up increasing significantly. I'm still waiting for a dip to drop another $1k, but everytime it goes up, I feel like I'm missing out on some GAINZ.

Just based on what I've seen lately, this could be a good weekend to load up on more LTC and XRP.

Feels like these things jump, level off for a bit, and jump again.

BTC creeping closer to ATH's, but low volume.

Interested to see what's gonna happen tomorrow with CME futures launching
exactly... monday is gonna be the most interesting day because we get to see the financial sector's first major move in this direction basically... im sure they will bite but what that means? idk

Back
Top Bottom