Official Bitcoin Thread

i have 0 bitcoins, 0 litecoins, and i dont even have a wallet.

where do i even start?

Its cool that you plan on starting it gets pretty exciting seeing your investents grows. I first started with coinbase app. The downfall is when you buy it takes a week to show up. I'm still new to the game I started out with 300, currently with 4 lite coins. I recently just started working with binance messing around with ripples. With binance you can invest in a lot of other coins.

Once ripple hits $1 maybe $1.50, I'm out

There's a TON of these coins. Ripple is good but keep your expectations realistic

I'm banking on ripple as well. I purchased when it was around .48, I was planning on selling around $1 but I feel the need to hold.

Market cap growth is amazing and when you compare it to gold (7+ trillion market cap), we still have a looong way to go, tons of money to be made. Nothing wrong with dabbling in the alts, but I still think BTC ETH and LTC are the main way to go.

Cryptocurrencies will exceed the market cap of gold, because of their liquidity.

With gold, you have to convert it to cash to spend. Wait until eBay starts allowing you to use Bitcoin. Amazon probably won't be far behind either.

Cryptocurrencies will exceed the market cap of gold, because of their liquidity.

With gold, you have to convert it to cash to spend. Wait until eBay starts allowing you to use Bitcoin. Amazon probably won't be far behind either.

Lets hope they accept XRP first

Trading is hard bro.. big gamble.. its so easy to say just cause we see it AFTER the fact.. but timing the market is just too risky. Most end up with less. Just hold imo...
yo I see that son , yo i was going to buy ripple when it was like .89 but it all was a pump fake. It was a blessing disguise that my money got tied up because I paid with bank account. So instead of losing money. im making money because I bought ethereum.

Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 10.14.27 PM.png

Lets all cry in regret :lol:

Namecoin the most stable coin ever doe

Have any of you guys jumped in the tokenpay ico? After reading the whitepaper & looking at other privacy coins I made the move. The coins are at a premium compared to other ico I came across

If I were some of you guys I'd invest in some of the dirt cheap $0.1-$0.10 cents ones, they'll eventually flourish and the gainz will be off the charts for months to come for such cheap pennies. No longer will I want to give my change to homeless people anymore. :sick:

I tried to get Gatehub, and Kraken popping but to no avail. Said screw it and copped more LTC, Bitcoin and Eth.

Man I hope LTC and Eth do like Bitcoin that would be so :pimp: I wanna see post of everybody flourishing NT.

So how does one go about buying stuff on binance? Do I really have to buy with coins or can I just link it to my bank account like Coinbase? If not where else can I get alt coins with regular money?

Sorry guys I’m a newb at all this. Appreciate any help.

So how does one go about buying stuff on binance? Do I really have to buy with coins or can I just link it to my bank account like Coinbase? If not where else can I get alt coins with regular money?

Sorry guys I’m a newb at all this. Appreciate any help.

Go buy some BTC on coinbase, transfer it to Binance and you can trade it for any coin you desire.

Also a technical tip for the seasoned cryptoers, if you're trying to create a watch only/recieve wallet from a segwit public key, make sure the wallet youre importing to actually supports segwit because it will generate a legacy address and you cant spend those coins ever (lost $50)

Is it a good idea to fund my USD Wallet in coinbase?

Apparently, if you use your debit or credit card then it’s quick (I haven’t tried it yet), but if you are thinking you will buy for sure then there’s no harm in transferring some money to your wallet and buying when you’re ready. Note: you do get charged a fee for using your card.

Is there supposed to be a weekly card limit on Coinbase. Mine says i have a weekly $400 limit. Is this a bank issue or is it normal?

Is there supposed to be a weekly card limit on Coinbase. Mine says i have a weekly $400 limit. Is this a bank issue or is it normal?

Normal. I've been with coinbase since late August and I think I still only have a $50 weekly card limit

Back
Top Bottom