Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn what happened to Ripple? lol seems like people got ripped off by Ripple. Seemed like it had the best potential. Now the hype died out.

Goodness there are so many alts that are quality investments long or short term. I really need to quit procrastinating and get on that XRP wave.

@fapmasterjr with coinbase as the beginners entry to crypto currency what coins do you see them adding in the near future?

Damn what happened to Ripple? lol seems like people got ripped off by Ripple. Seemed like it had the best potential. Now the hype died out.

Ripped off is all relative to when you got on.

I don’t feel ripped off at all

You need to put everyone on **** like that man.

I need to invest on posted earlier that still in ICO I believe. Can't remember the name.

Enj coin mr pjones. Been watching it since .04 now its at .015 ath. Buy the dip now. Projecting $1.00 end of febuary. Do dd before buy though. I just bought in at .013 a bit high but its okay, bought xvg on the low.

Last edited:
Neo still feels undervalued. With what they are doing, it should be worth much more.

I could easily see NEO exploding in 2018

This whole thing peeked my interest in the actual stock market...I think I wanna dive into that for the first time ever

Neo still feels undervalued. With what they are doing, it should be worth much more.

I could easily see NEO exploding in 2018

NEO is gonna pump hard next year. I got in when it was still called antshares.

I sold my stack around $7.00 thinking it would get back down to $5 when it was fluctuating then two days later it had that huge pump to $10 then it literally mooned to $40.

I almost shed thug tears lol. I've learned my lesson all year long about not hodling. Im ready to let a coin dump to $0.00 at this point before I ever sale again lol

Also neo Hodlers binance will give you your gas , bittrex wont.

Push that to tuesday lol. Waiting for coinbase deposit to complete so i can get into neo and waves.

Question any waves holders out there.what wallet are you using? Unlike neo on binance they want u to hold their coins off the exchangeand distribute another coin for doing so tryong to id where the distribution gets placed

XRP will jump once its on coinbase

Crazy out of this world scenario would be for all the investors to sell their BTC, and adopt XRP because of the quick transaction times...

A role reversal making XRP the BIG DOG

Would make several Billionaires out of NTr's LOL!

There'd be uhhhh lot of Off white in my closet LOL!

XRP won’t be worth thousands guys lol
I don’t know why you guys be thinking that’s possible

Fill us in why it Can't?

Just curious to hear some knowledge...

I agree.. Will never be worth $1000beaxh.. That would place its market cap on 100 trillion or some huge number with its max supply. . Dont see that happening at all. $5 possible. I could be wrong.. Because anyrhinf can happen.. But damn thats a far far stretch imom

Fill us in why it Can't?

one of reasons why xrp has maybe a low dollar ceiling is that there are so much in circulation (38 BILL), if it gets to 10 dollars an XRP it would be over the market coin of bitcoin at todays price.
if that happens, bitcoin gon be like 200K lolol *insert lakers prayer gif

Fill us in why it Can't?

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Look at the market cap
Ripple would need around 12x the growth to get to even that market cap of BTC
Multiply 12 times the current USD value of Ripple, that’s only worth around $9.
Unless you are telling me XRP market cap is going to be way way way above BTC, I don’t see it even hitting $100.

Back
Top Bottom