Official Bitcoin Thread

I agree.. Will never be worth $1000beaxh.. That would place its market cap on 100 trillion or some huge number with its max supply. . Dont see that happening at all. $5 possible. I could be wrong.. Because anyrhinf can happen.. But damn thats a far far stretch imom
I think it hits $5 by the end of 2018. I will sell half my XRP by then lol

Push that to tuesday lol. Waiting for coinbase deposit to complete so i can get into neo and waves.

Question any waves holders out there.what wallet are you using? Unlike neo on binance they want u to hold their coins off the exchangeand distribute another coin for doing so tryong to id where the distribution gets placed

I use waves lite client ,You can download a waves lite client as a Firefox extension. You can also hold ltc,etc,btc and zcash their as well.

They distribute in that platform they do alot of airdrops

I will be happy if it gets to $10 lol
I don’t see any financial math work that will push it to those heights
You might as well invest in ETH and LTC if you want to see it hit $1k
Why would I want to invest in ETH when I can buy XRP now under a dollar and make way more if it hits 10 than I would of ETH or LTC hit 1k.

Whatever ... no one knows what's going to happen.

Damn what happened to Ripple? lol seems like people got ripped off by Ripple. Seemed like it had the best potential. Now the hype died out.
2251C898-94A9-4DC8-B258-48CAD483B9A1.gif

Unbelievable.

If you got in on Ripple at the right time, you made a healthy comeup. I just cashed out. 150% return on investment. Just not sure where to go from here. Someone send me in the direction of some alt news.:nerd:

Why would I want to invest in ETH when I can buy XRP now under a dollar and make way more if it hits 10 than I would of ETH or LTC hit 1k.

Whatever ... no one knows what's going to happen.
:lol: So you’re basing your prediction based on faith?
Shoot I got a good chunk of XRP and I just want it to hit to $5 in 2 years.

There has numerous posts from the regulars and even @fapmasterjr that laugh at the prediction of $100 being hit simply because of the market cap and the currency supply.

Be realistic my man. XRP got good tech but I don’t see it being that high. If I’m wrong, well, my bank account will be even happier lol

That's exactly what I'm saying if I would of have put all my money in ripple vices ETH and LTC, I would have a great come up right now. I'm sitting on but nothing great. Still greatful for gains

:lol: So you’re basing your prediction based on faith?
Shoot I got a good chunk of XRP and I just want it to hit to $5 in 2 years.

There has numerous posts from the regulars and even @fapmasterjr that laugh at the prediction of $100 being hit simply because of the market cap and the currency supply.

Be realistic my man. XRP got good tech but I don’t see it being that high. If I’m wrong, well, my bank account will be even happier lol
On faith? Ain't that what you basing yours on? LMAO

And I don't care getting that high, but math is math.

You don't know and nobody knows ... this is new grounds

I literally just gave my analysis a couple minutes ago on why I don’t think it won’t get to 1k....why u mad though.
Who's mad?

Just because I read yi u saying the same thing fap said?

Lol not at all.

You have billionaires that said bitcoin was never going to amount to anything ..

How can you with certainty say XRP can't hit x amount of dollars. It will be difficult but who knows.

That's exactly what I'm saying if I would of have put all my money in ripple vices ETH and LTC, I would have a great come up right now. I'm sitting on but nothing great. Still greatful for gains
Learning experience. Some of us are new to this, don’t let the boats you missed get to you, just make more informed decisions in the future.:pimp:

Did I miss the boat on ADA?:frown::lol:

Last edited:
Who's mad?

Just because I read yi u saying the same thing fap said?

Lol not at all.

You have billionaires that said bitcoin was never going to amount to anything ..

How can you with certainty say XRP can't hit x amount of dollars. It will be difficult but who knows.
Again read this

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Look at the market cap
Ripple would need around 12x the growth to get to even that market cap of BTC
Multiply 12 times the current USD value of Ripple, that’s only worth around $9.
Unless you are telling me XRP market cap is going to be way way way above BTC, I don’t see it even hitting $100.

If you don’t agree, its fine. It’s just my take on it.

Purchased some LTC last night from my bank account and got the funds immediately.

Instant buys are rolling in

People want ripple to succeed because it's under a dollar and they get flashbacks of Bitcoin bring dirt cheap and not buying.

Be logical fellas.

I have some ripple but I have reasonable expectations.

These newer cats love ripple because they're cheap and ripple mooning is validates their misconstrued view of crypto in general

Stellar (XLM) will give Ripple a run for their money.

Stellar is already doing right by me :lol:

Got that XRP stash, too.

If you could put $500-1k in another coin right now what would you put it in

Honestly, I don’t like to tell people what to invest.

These are some solid coins I love. Read up on them.

WAVES
OMG
ADA
RISE
NEO
ARK
POWR
VTC
GNT
PPT
KNC
XLM
WTC

Honorable mention. Fap about to have me drop into SALT.

Lending and Banking always win!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom