Official Bitcoin Thread

Just sold at $362, going to re-buy in with 1 LTC once it hits $345 tonight. On Coinbase I've noticed that I can't combine payment methods? I would like to avoid the fee from two transactions by doing what's in my USD wallet + credit card. There's no way that's possible. Might just go ahead and use my USD fund to dive into the smaller currencies if not.

damn i just tried schooling some co workers to the crypto game and they hit me with the most closed minded responses.... smh

more money for me i guess lol

I tried to put the homies up on game. Dudes hardly take my advice. Let me come up doe, dudes gon say I didn't tell em :rofl:

i told some of my friends that i was doing it and they were like "oh nah its too late that ish is gonna crash watch" lol

i need to work my way up man i've only got .41 ltc rn lmao

idk, i started with a investment of 4k doubling that is already a win. Maybe ill just keep the profits in there.

Rather not put people on...loose lips sink ships

You realize thats actually not true with Crypto. In fact the more people that put money in the more valuable your coins actually become.

I never put my friends on to help myself or to seem rich, I did it because these are the same guys I shared 3 dollar meals with in college, same guys I've taken a million road trips with, same guys my son calls uncles. Why wouldn't I help them?

Even with all that it took some convincing before they finally bit but everyone is happy they did it.

Whenever I try to put someone on I ask them how much money their bank has given them to hold their savings over the last 6 months, most people will tell u its pretty much nothing..... Then I let them know how much they could've made if they just held their money in crypto in the last 6 months even by just "saving" that same $500-$2000.

idk, i started with a investment of 4k doubling that is already a win. Maybe ill just keep the profits in there.

I'mma tell u the same thing I told my homies. Now that your money has doubled pull out your initial investment (only if you have to) let everything else sit. That was basically free money for you anyways so why not let it sit and work for you.... EIther way you can't lose. Definitely don't pull it all though fam. Your feelings will be hurt down the line when LTC is at 1K a coin.

Just wait until Christmas table discussions are filled with cryptocurrency discussion... we're about to see a jump come New Years. Everyone will be eating :nthat::nerd::nerd:

I'mma tell u the same thing I told my homies. Now that your money has doubled pull out your initial investment (only if you have to) let everything else sit. That was basically free money for you anyways so why not let it sit and work for you.... EIther way you can't lose. Definitely don't pull it all though fam. Your feelings will be hurt down the line when LTC is at 1K a coin.
yeah I deff think litecoin is hitting 1k, not because of any real research, but I just think that there is too much money to be made by the whales and they will do everything in their power to make sure it hits that price and more.

Transaction fees on BTC are crazy right now :smh:. $16 fee for trying to transfer $25 worth :smh: :smh: :smh:.

I keep seeing everyone talk about fees but I guess I got lucky :nerd:. I only got charged $5, $9, $4, and $5 again. All 4 digit transactions too

Hit 100% ROI the other day. 100%+ now :pimp: :pimp:

Really need to stop slacking and get some SALT. It’s gone up $4 since I’ve had my eye on it

Don’t get me wrong i want to put them on but they don’t understand or listen I’m smoking with a friend rn he has 150$ but wants to buy a used Polaroid tv with it...when he has a tv....I try to tell them but they don’t listen and sometimes they’ll say well u got that coin **** lol so na I don’t got it and I’m done with trying to put my friends on

Thats why I think homie pulling out at 500 might be selling himself short.

Bitcoin is already at a level where the average American can't afford to cop. There are a ton of people who still want to jump into crypto but will only be able to afford a LTC or ETH (which are already getting costly).

There's still a ton of people who don't even know what an exchange is. So its pretty much coinbase or bust.... That means LTC is gonna be looking like a deal to a lot of people early next year.

Don’t get me wrong i want to put them on but they don’t understand or listen I’m smoking with a friend rn he has 150$ but wants to buy a used Polaroid tv with it...when he has a tv....I try to tell them but they don’t listen and sometimes they’ll say well u got that coin **** lol so na I don’t got it and I’m done with trying to put my friends on

PPL do dumb **** bro, its always been like that. I'm black I grew up in a hood city in the midwest, I still know a ton of people who cash their paychecks....

For some people its honestly an ignorance thing. If they knew better they would do better, some just don't know. As part of the talented tenth it's kinda my job to at least try and educate people that are willing to listen....

No more speeches tho I gotta get back to some homework.... Good luck guys... Keep making that money and sharing that info..... I appreciate you all once again.

Im holding and adding litecoin every dip Rn I’ll add to bitcoin later or eth

Super bowl fantasy next week I hope I get it

Feeling extremely bullish towards the future :pimp:

Trillions of dollars globally looking to be put somewhere and nothing has ever existed that is as liquid, transferable, inflation proof, easily storable, secure etc

It's an innovation that isn't going anywhere. What a time to be alive.

Can someone remind me of the exchange place where I can trade LTC for SALT? There's no search feature and I'm not seeing it going through the last couple of pages.

I just bought 1 lte coin via coinbase..... Hoping this pays off.

If I see ltecoin going green next week, i'll buy another.

Amazing the amount of new users in this thread the past few weeks.

Don't go and spend your gainz on sneakers, boys. Especially if you havent even cashed out and it's cause all you see are green arrows.

Back
Top Bottom