Official Bitcoin Thread

Signing up for coinbase, I log in to my bank account fine then get an error when trying to linl it. Is this a common issue? where can I go for technical support?

Ltc is gearing up for new highs. It can catch a 500 magnet if it clears the ath. Grabbed another coin. Can’t wait any longer lol.

Oh man, I am regretting not picking up enough to complete a coin yesterday. It dipped to $306 and I was waiting until it hit >$300. Should I go ahead and jump in before this continues? Bitcoin vets chime in.

Oh man, I am regretting not picking up enough to complete a coin yesterday. It dipped to $306 and I was waiting until it hit >$300. Should I go ahead and jump in before this continues? Bitcoin vets chime in.

Buy in the dips sell on the rips

Unless you in for the long haul, buy whenever

If you're hodling buy now

Crypto life ain't for everybody lol. I tried to put 2 of my homies on, showed them my profits and everything and they still weren't hearing it.

It's frustrating as hell. I tried told em so I wouldn't feel guilty when I pull up on em in that lamb but hey.. **** em, I tried my damnedest. This is legit the most lucrative thing you could be doing with your life right now

Crypto life ain't for everybody lol. I tried to put 2 of my homies on, showed them my profits and everything and they still weren't hearing it.
because these cryptos are a double edge sword. I wonder what day we will have for when a major crypto crash happens. like black friday black monday.

Putting people onto crypto can be pretty hit or miss man.

I literally had to force feed some of my homies before they actually jumped on. Alot of them jumped onto LTC because they figured they missed the ETH train (this was when ETH hit 100 lol). Even those guys are doing really well right now, they got in LTC at around 30 and under so they are sitting fairly pretty right now.

If you're trying to get people in my best advice would be to be patient. Pulling up on someone in a lamb is another great motivator though.

I got 17.8 coins ltc, if it gets to 500+ i might cash out
I cashed out my 10 at 377 and have been building my position back up on dips. Can’t go wrong doing the same. My only suggestion would be though to only sell half or leave like a small portion on as a runner in case it goes parabolic.

facts....
i guess all this hype could also push people away . half a trillion dollars $$$ and still not hit not tryna hear it!!! lmao

It's your money so I would never tell you what to do with it but can I ask why?

Unless you need the money why not just let it sit. You could obviously just withdraw on an as needed basis so why rush it?

D5974425-D5CA-488A-B6EB-5ED7FD7C5B84.jpeg

Putting people onto crypto can be pretty hit or miss man.

I literally had to force feed some of my homies before they actually jumped on. Alot of them jumped onto LTC because they figured they missed the ETH train (this was when ETH hit 100 lol). Even those guys are doing really well right now, they got in LTC at around 30 and under so they are sitting fairly pretty right now.

If you're trying to get people in my best advice would be to be patient. Pulling up on someone in a lamb is another great motivator though.
man i wish you were my friend lol to get on LTC at under 30 or have the opportunity to get on ETH around 100 i'd be sittin pretty right now

Rather not put people on...loose lips sink ships

I explain once what and say that I invested...and they want it to make a million a day, ask me again how much I made later? I say it tripled but I cashed out to buy Christmas gifts.. lol

The more you keep blabbing about it makes it seem like your rich in the eyes of some people

Back
Top Bottom