Official Bitcoin Thread

Seriously lol and like a sucker I only put $100 in.

Eos gave a gift last night dropping down to 7. Wouldn’t mind another pullback eventually.

Got in on a large chunk of Cindicator last night just for the hell of it. One of those instances where a random buy is having a quick payoff. :D

Last edited:
My homey hit me up with that same talk...I was like but why?

We haven’t hit a $1...it’s coming :lol:

Betcha he sold it
Soon as I cashed out, I was second guessing myself. Glad I listened and put it back in there.

It was sitting so still at 70, I started to get antsy. Wanted to use the Ripple downtime to grab hold of another spike.

Learning you can’t get too greedy.:lol:

I invested in tron. I threw like 2 hundred at it. after it hit 3 cents. im about to throw some more money at ripple after thursday.

Ltc moving today. . I figured since it's Monday. Once it drops back below 300 I'll scoop up some....

Bitcoin needs a correction, ain't playing that till it does so...

I'm trying to get into some more coins but not sure if they'll be worth it....

My outlook for 2018 is IOTA , LTC, and ethereum... ripple seems cool but it's supply is necessarily fiat... Definitely not a long term coin. Idk, I'm still a noob, but I'm smart...

Ltc moving today. . I figured since it's Monday. Once it drops back below 300 I'll scoop up some....

Bitcoin needs a correction, ain't playing that till it does so...

I'm trying to get into some more coins but not sure if they'll be worth it....

My outlook for 2018 is IOTA , LTC, and ethereum... ripple seems cool but it's supply is necessarily fiat... Definitely not a long term coin. Idk, I'm still a noob, but I'm smart...

Correction? I thought this was the correction, been in $18K’s for good minute. Comparable from the last 3 weeks.

Eth back on a run.... it’d be cool to see it hit 1K before the new year but I doubt it happens.

We came a long way either way so I’m grateful. Really trying to get in on the ground floor of a couple more coins next year.

Thank God for this thread man. I will never have something bad to say about Nt off this thread alone. Y’all made me and my homies a lot of money this year. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Eth back on a run.... it’d be cool to see it hit 1K before the new year but I doubt it happens.

We came a long way either way so I’m grateful. Really trying to get in on the ground floor of a couple more coins next year.

Thank God for this thread man. I will never have something bad to say about Nt off this thread alone. Y’all made me and my homies a lot of money this year.
This is dope man. I will 100% say the same. This thread has helped me understand crypto far more than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom