Official Bitcoin Thread

So.....whats going on with kraken?
some people got rich off that
laugh.gif
No Kraken got hacked.. DDoS

Lol Ripple still going up. I don't trust it could have put in $1000 when it was super cheap just 5 days ago and doubled my money.

Lol Ripple still going up. I don't trust it could have put in $1000 when it was super cheap just 5 days ago and doubled my money.
as soon as i got some it went down lol, getting the hang of Poloniex finally, so its worth the lesson.

Yeah gotta still try to use technical analysis when buying and selling these coins. I'm researching Ripple now, but it's looking like I will put in 1000 and invest $100 every check. Seems like it would be the best bang for my buck over the next few years .

yea getting ready to buy on poloneix even though the site is being kinda garbage.

wish I didn't send info and documents to bitstamp

Why do you wish you didn't send info to bitstamp?
Is poloniex the preferred method to buy ripple?

yea getting ready to buy on poloneix even though the site is being kinda garbage.

wish I didn't send info and documents to bitstamp

Why do you wish you didn't send info to bitstamp?
Is poloniex the preferred method to buy ripple?

I didn't need to enter any info or documents or SNN on poloniex

Just buy some BTC and transfer it

I can't buy anything with my debit card on coinbase. I only have a $500 limit , I type in 500 and it just goes blank.

My ID and debit card have been verified . I ut in 500 with the bank transfer and it will allow me to purchase.

Edit : 500 was in the first screenshot but as you see it just goes to 0.00

Last edited:
Need to spend some time reading this thread and researching this subject matter. I've never invested on my own and it seems intimidating tbh.

Looking over the last couple of pages, you guys mention a lot of abbreviations and sites, I get lost. I am very intrigued however

try and do it on the desktop? could be just a mobile issue

if that doesn't work then I have no idea, thats weird

try and do it on the desktop? could be just a mobile issue

if that doesn't work then I have no idea, thats weird
Not working on either smh this is blowing me, because I want to get in before the .15 <  move

Coinbase customer service sucks too because it nothing but useless bots . I really don't want to open an account and verify somewhere else when CB should just work. 

@ASkinANight  let me know once it starts working for you.

Last edited:
like I mentioned before I think all the issues are starting to pop up from the influx of users. I mean coinbase was trending as a top app in the Apple Store for a few days this week when LTC got accepted. before that, I've never seen coinbase go down or any errors or issues. the other day when it was down a few times was the first I ever saw

like I mentioned before I think all the issues are starting to pop up from the influx of users. I mean coinbase was trending as a top app in the Apple Store for a few days this week when LTC got accepted. before that, I've never seen coinbase go down or any errors or issues. the other day when it was down a few times was the first I ever saw
This is what I'm thinking too. Should i just suck it up and purchase BTC from somewhere else? Just trying to get BTC into Poloniex so I can get this Ripple. 

Whats the fastest way to buy BTC now to transfer it?

any place i can get XEM? its popping and i need a simple way to buy like coinbase...also whats the play for LTC? keep buying and hold?

Coinbase still isn't working made a Kraken account still waiting on verification. Gonna miss this .20+ move for ripple smfh

its at .20? I don't even keep tracking. I think I bought at .13 earlier

pondering on grabbing more but idk where to store it and keep tracking. I'm basically just focused on ETH/LTC but something cheap like that I had to jump in.

Back
Top Bottom