Official Bitcoin Thread

its at .20? I don't even keep tracking. I think I bought at .13 earlier

pondering on grabbing more but idk where to store it and keep tracking. I'm basically just focused on ETH/LTC but something cheap like that I had to jump in.
Its at .15 now but its about to go parabolic I think a lil past .20 looking at the chart . Whole numbers are magnets 

just an FYI - another 4.5billion added to the marketcap over the weekend.  we are a little under 50billion market cap
On our way to 100B
pimp.gif
, you think by this time next year? 

On our way to 100B
pimp.gif
, you think by this time next year? 
hard to say. but the rate its going, i'd be surprised if we dont.  

6months in crypto isn't like 6months in regular time.....the movement/tech/dev is so much faster in this space.   access to all the reddits and slack channesl.....everyday seems like a newsworthy day.

hard to say. but the rate its going, i'd be surprised if we dont.  

6months in crypto isn't like 6months in regular time.....the movement/tech/dev is so much faster in this space.   access to all the reddits and slack channesl.....everyday seems like a newsworthy day.
That is what is most excited tech moves so fast. Ripple literally spike because of 2 big announcements its very interesting .

Yeah I've been tuning into Crypt0's news YT channel daily. I just think of it like this , once all of the NASDAQ traders realize they could have easily made millions early on the market cap will explode. I think its because it's till so new. Like I said on the other page day traders who make 6-7 figures a year are now talking about crypto .

There it goes...

Closing my charts and crypto browser pages now smh . No need to watch I can't play .

Last edited:
well poloneix is weird, why is it I have ripple but when I'm on the chart where I can buy/sell and I look at the sell section and my balance of ripple says 0? yet when I go into the balance page it clearly shows I have a balance yet I can't actually sell it if I somehow wanted to right now

Not even sure how this works but I bought one ETH and two of them LTC things. Now what? What's Ripple ?

well poloneix is weird, why is it I have ripple but when I'm on the chart where I can buy/sell and I look at the sell section and my balance of ripple says 0? yet when I go into the balance page it clearly shows I have a balance yet I can't actually sell it if I somehow wanted to right now
Do you have a pending sale?

Not gonna lie, i killed it on Ripple the last few days. Making bank on this vacation and I'm not even trying that hard lol. Also catching up on the thread and still amazed that ppl are still asking the same question when all the answers are in this thread. Reading is fundamental fellas

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, i killed it on Ripple the last few days. Making bank on this vacation and I'm not even trying that hard lol. Also catching up on the thread and still amazed that ppl are still asking the same question when all the answers are in this thread. Reading is fundamental fellas

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

im confused on how the selling works on Polo, i tried to sell $NEM but it sat there till this morning. need help

Looks like ETH and LTC might be taking a bit of a dip for a while (ETH is down to 87).

Ppl may want to jump in again before the next bubble. I'm just going to hold at this point.

I can see a lot of people bailing if it gets back down to 80.......

I'm hodl on Ripple, luckily I got in at .009! Also get into siacoin If you're a gambler! Can pay off in a few months.

Last edited:
Selling Ripple now not chancing it anymore already made a nice chunk

Just so I can put **** into perspective what kinda $ amounts is one putting into ripple to walk away with a "nice chunk"?

Also how is ripple more of a chance than any other altcoin?

Just so I can put **** into perspective what kinda $ amounts is one putting into ripple to walk away with a "nice chunk"?

Put in 2k and doubled up...prob got out too early but Id rather have my money in something else.

I think Ripples solid but a little too good to be true right now, ill reevaluate in a couple weeks

Let's just say hypothetically that 3k @.009 gave me 333,333 xrp, and then 333,333 x .20= 66,666.66 usd

im confused on how the selling works on Polo, i tried to sell $NEM but it sat there till this morning. need help
watch this video

Most people on Poloniex drop a bitcoin or 2 in to invest with, so its easier to see how you can win and lose in this market.

Let's just say hypothetically that 3k @.009 gave me 333,333 xrp, and then 333,333 x .20= 66,666.66 usd

You would double your initial investment lol

Not sure how you got 66k out of 3k

Sending money with coinbase/jaxx is a pain in the ***. Always takes multiple multiple multiple attempts

Back
Top Bottom