Official Bitcoin Thread

I think I just lost all my ripple before anything I withdrew it to the deposit address?

Like I told another member. I had a bunch of ripple but in the exchange page it wasn't showing up and my balance would say 0.0000 on the sell box

Wtf is going on. Than god I just tested it and didn't put in more

This is pissing me off

You would double your initial investment lol

Not sure how you got 66k out of 3k

Naw bro, your math is off lol

ok someone tell me how the **** to do this. I'm gonna throw down 5k :lol:

I already lost money so **** that website. I'm actually made, if I lost it because it tanked I wouldn't get but I legit either threw it away or it went to god knows where SMH

Just so I can put **** into perspective what kinda $ amounts is one putting into ripple to walk away with a "nice chunk"?

Also how is ripple more of a chance than any other altcoin?

Let's just say hypothetically that 3k @.009 gave me 333,333 xrp, and then 333,333 x .20= 66,666.66 usd

Got you.
So to be clear, this example is buying ripple at 9 tenths of a cent, correct?
Not at 9 cents.

Got you.
So to be clear, this example is buying ripple at 9 tenths of a cent, correct?
Not at 9 cents.

Correct, it was .009 like 2 months ago! Currently siacoin is 2 tenths of a cent, but who knows, it may have the same liftoff as Ripple! Siacoin deals with decentralized cloud storage ....regardless I'm about to put 1k in it lol.

Last edited:
ah thats why my math ws off. I was looking at it as 9 cents and going to 20 cents. not at less than an actual cent

my apologies

I never got into Ripple. Sounding like its taking a bit of a dive tho.... Gonna just keep riding the ETH and LTC wave for now.

Just scooped up 2 BTC locally for Bitstamp rate + 3% not bad considering i was about to drop 1800 with fees online...

God damn.
BTC still lit.
Everyday I go through the frustration of never hopping on to that.

Edit - PAUSE

Last edited:
Buy the dips, sell the rips. The game can not be any easier. Scared money don't make money

Buy the dips, sell the rips. The game can not be any easier. Scared money don't make money
Thats how I'm looking at it. If I could just get some BTC so I can get my Ripple. I still can't buy on coinbase with my debit card this is ridiculous .

@BlackDynamite congrats
pimp.gif

Last edited:
How long does it take for coinbase to give you the coins? Both my ETH purchases are pending it's been a week still with money taken out my account

Thats how I'm looking at it. If I could just get some BTC so I can get my Ripple. I still can't buy on coinbase with my debit card this is ridiculous .

@BlackDynamite
congrats :pimp:

Have you tried anything lower than the 100 USD purchase you tried to make. When I first added my card on coinbase, my first couple of purchases were limited to under $50 or so. I had to play around trying to figure out how much I could buy.

How long does it take for coinbase to give you the coins? Both my ETH purchases are pending it's been a week still with money taken out my account

Paid with debit/credit?

Usually should be same day, within an hour of purchase from my experience

If it's bank it's usually 1 week on the dot. Even if money's been removed for a few days

Have you tried anything lower than the 100 USD purchase you tried to make. When I first added my card on coinbase, my first couple of purchases were limited to under $50 or so. I had to play around trying to figure out how much I could buy.
Says my weekly limit is $500 . I've tried $1, $10 , $100 , $200 , $250 , $400 , $450 . Nothing works , something is wrong with their system .

Kraken still hasn't verified my name and address lol , so can't buy on there either.

Last edited:
Paid with debit/credit?

Usually should be same day, within an hour of purchase from my experience

If it's bank it's usually 1 week on the dot. Even if money's been removed for a few days

Hmm that makes sense then. It was with my bank.

Rebuy again. If the limit has not change it means it didnt go through.

When it does it usually takes less than 5 mins to make a purchase

Back
Top Bottom