Official Bitcoin Thread

Surprised no one recommended XRP simply as a diversification/hedge play. I understand a lot of the crypto folks don't like the idea/centralization of the tech but it's got real world use cases and we all know the big money banks ain't going to go down quietly, which if you're in it for the money makes XRP a good hedge bet.

Surprised no one recommended XRP simply as a diversification/hedge play. I understand a lot of the crypto folks don't like the idea/centralization of the tech but it's got real world use cases and we all know the big money banks ain't going to go down quietly, which if you're in it for the money makes XRP a good hedge bet.

lol we BEEN on ripple brodie. I think he meant new stuff that might not have been touched on or considered before. XRP old news. We just waiting for the moon landing.

oh yea most def...prolly gonna double down on more zcl later in the week...very excited for the 1:1 btcp airdrop...looking into RDN...thanks

Looking at my blockfolio this morning like
AE8BB204-0ECE-4EA4-8CF3-BDCD195E597F.gif

Ethereum audit checking from a developers standpoint

As a developer, I can understand the concern for poorly written code, not following best practices, etc.

I'm still a fan of the platform, but this is something that needs to be addressed, because platforms like Cardano, EOS, and NEO can solve the issues that Ether also can.

Whats the process for getting coins listed on exchanges? Can someone enlighten me or point in the right direction? Seems like those that are only on Bittrex would jump up getting added on Binance, etc

Whats the process for getting coins listed on exchanges? Can someone enlighten me or point in the right direction? Seems like those that are only on Bittrex would jump up getting added on Binance, etc

I believe that the coins have to pay to be listed on the exchanges, which holds some of them back? I thought I saw online that Bittrex fee to get listed is $5k (which doesn't seem like that much anyway)?

What coins should I add? So far,I am looking at DENT,Bounty,Stellar,Deeponion,and Oyster Pearl
Also was recommend DOGE,RIPPLE,XLM,XRP,POE,IOTA,TRON,and Verge

iphone 6 battery just gave out on me and i have a very important position to take... 4 to be exact lol... and i'm visiting fam for the weekend... am i seriously gonna have to uber to apple just to fix this porblem? life lol thanks for google authenticator i guess lol. now i truly know how safe my funds are -_- lol

I caught Tron even today just under 6 cents. Just set a limit buy so you dont have to babysit it. Justin Sun thinks it will reach $47 by Dec 2020

Since we're all sharing.. I first got in ETH in May, thought I was too late and missed the train. I bought the dips and it has gave me crazy returns since. There may be dips or crashes in the market, but ETH has great consistent returns with a great team and tech behind it, I use ETH to make all my transactions instead of BTC because the fees are lower and it is faster, and I support it. My other HOLDs are NEO (they call it ETH of China), ICX. I have a few alts that are for short term profits as well, but those are my consistent money makers.

IMG_0047.jpg

Tron and Poe. I'm riding like stallions in '18. Got 100k of poe when it was a penny. It's hovering at 9-10c now. Should've gotten more. Still will and hope for 20c.

Hopefully My Verge and Ripple pay off in the future. Same with this ADA.

How many different currencies are you guys playing with? I have 9 in addition to the big 3.

Back
Top Bottom