Official Bitcoin Thread

I believe Bittrex closed their registrations last month so alot of the new cats in here haven't been able to use it. That's why Binance saw such a surge of new users. And now they're shutting down registrations too :lol:.

Man, I went on a sign up spree around November :lol:

I was always afraid of these exchanges going down, especially after the whole BCH/Coinbase issue with them not handling the traffic. I'm glad its paying off now :lol:

Dropped the ball on KuCoin tho, Fap was just in here telling us to sign up too :smh:

Do any of you guys use bittrex? I always see people mention binance in here, but rarely see bittrex thrown around. Gonna register for kucoin today to try it out

Also litecoin steady been under 250 for the last cpl wks :smh: still bought more last week too :smh:

I used bittrex to buy ripple 2 weeks ago using eth. Haven't really gotten into any other coins. Not wanting to spend more eth now thats it's rising so much

Anyone know what to do with Bittrex account that shows "socket status disconnected" in the bottom right corner? Googled it and found a reddit thread where someone said to unplug / replug your modem... but I'm at work and don't have that ability. Already tried refreshing, logging in / out, closing down browser completely and re-opening...

Man, I went on a sign up spree around November :lol:

I was always afraid of these exchanges going down, especially after the whole BCH/Coinbase issue with them not handling the traffic. I'm glad its paying off now :lol:

Dropped the ball on KuCoin tho, Fap was just in here telling us to sign up too :smh:
Was contemplating grabbing some RPX last week and it's only available on KuCoin. Decided against it so I didn't make the account :rolleyes.

This thread was dead for about 2 to 3 weeks now I can't keep up with it?

Name some coins that are pennies right now, thanks

Litecoin like a kid that has mad potential and talent but the mfer skips school and smokes weed all day.

Water yew dewin litecoin, get your **** together!!

Mans wild annoying, anytime i see him post in any thread lately its always bragging about his business. My yute no one cares, sit down.

Wow thats ****ing brilliant :lol:

Litecoin better stop smoking weed and getting into fights. Popularity got to his head.

this is gambling, the rebalancing of the wealth of the world needs is going to happen and I believe cypto will be used to do it. which one remains to be seen. Bankers have been cheating the game for a while now when it comes to how they run and control the fiat so the rest of the world has loss faith in the original banking system. Its all just a waiting game because trust and believe they are looking for a better alternative because people cheat too much hence why we had that recession.

Back
Top Bottom