Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone else have a problem with not having a BTC Deposit Address on Binance

Binance.PNG
Had that with ETH a couple days ago. Just give it a second it'll pop up. Or refresh the page

Had that with ETH a couple days ago. Just give it a second it'll pop up. Or refresh the page

I've been trying since yesterday and nada. I emailed Binance support but I bet they are flooded with support tickets

I just created a binance account this morning in like 10 minutes before work. I think I still need to do the full identity check with like picture ID which i'll do when I get back home

Decisions decisions to cop more Tron. Not sure if it'll dip back down
It's better to have time in the market than it is to try and time the market...

I just created a binance account this morning in like 10 minutes before work. I think I still need to do the full identity check with like picture ID which i'll do when I get back home
Pretty sure you'd still be able to use it without verifying

Yeah. That's how bitcoin is to me. Complex and misunderstood. So when I come in here for info I'm told do my own research, I did, came back a skeptic for long term which is how I wanted to invest. I'm too consumed with work to monitor this daily where it seems profitable. Putting in $300 and watching it multiple times daily is get distracted and lose more money in the form of time I can't get back. So it's back to the drawing board. I'm not mad at y'all doing well I think it's awesome but you guys are totally on top of this posting multiple times a day. Always unloading something to buy more of something else. That daily activity is just not feasible for me. This is not a traditional investing vehicle where you put money in and forget for a while or have a financial advisor managing it. But I see the potential and want to get in where I fit in. I grow plants and run my companies. Complete noob in computer science and IT.

I need a trusted advisor like fapmasterj I guess that I can pay to day trade lol.

You got a lot of experience here man. Regardless of your viewpoints on crypto, you NT at the end of the day. If you wanna cook just ask, we got you

Yeah. That's how bitcoin is to me. Complex and misunderstood. So when I come in here for info I'm told do my own research, I did, came back a skeptic for long term which is how I wanted to invest. I'm too consumed with work to monitor this daily where it seems profitable. Putting in $300 and watching it multiple times daily is get distracted and lose more money in the form of time I can't get back. So it's back to the drawing board. I'm not mad at y'all doing well I think it's awesome but you guys are totally on top of this posting multiple times a day. Always unloading something to buy more of something else. That daily activity is just not feasible for me. This is not a traditional investing vehicle where you put money in and forget for a while or have a financial advisor managing it. But I see the potential and want to get in where I fit in. I grow plants and run my companies. Complete noob in computer science and IT.

I need a trusted advisor like fapmasterj I guess that I can pay to day trade lol.

But which one is it though? You say you want to learn about crypto and you're skeptical about the long term gains but then say you kiss your cash everyday because you can see and touch it and even go as far as to post a picture of a vault and your cannabis set up to prove to us that you're doing well for yourself. Your intentions in this thread are pretty see through

Yo what's going on with binance.. it's been like 8 hours since I tried to transfer some eth from coinbase to binance to rock with more ethereum (I know yall told me not to though LOL, I gotta relax (NORE voice))
Bro I transferred from GDAX to Binance this morning. 5 hours later, still hasn't showed up. Legit think my money gone :lol:

Bro I transferred from GDAX to Binance this morning. 5 hours later, still hasn't showed up. Legit think my money gone :lol:
That is super weird. Might be just delays. You transfer using BTC?

All of the traffic, Tron madness, and Binance maintenance got ish going slow

You guys got me nervous to move any ETH over to Binance right now.

Might have to dust off my Kraken account

Gdax transfers been delayed for about 2-3 weeks now, its hit or miss i had one that took 12hrs and one that took 5minutes. Your money is definitely safe as long as u didn't send to the wrong address, which im sure you didn't so just relax.

This **** is crazy. Hard to believe this will keep up, but it really might just be getting started :pimp:

Do any of you guys use bittrex? I always see people mention binance in here, but rarely see bittrex thrown around. Gonna register for kucoin today to try it out

Also litecoin steady been under 250 for the last cpl wks :smh: still bought more last week too :smh:

Gdax transfers been delayed for about 2-3 weeks now, its hit or miss i had one that took 12hrs and one that took 5minutes. Your money is definitely safe as long as u didn't send to the wrong address, which im sure you didn't so just relax.
Thanks for that info homie, yeah I know it's fine. I've sent crypto several times and each time I send it, that waiting period on the blockchain has me scressed :lol:

Tron just passed Litecoin market cap...

Fuk me :lol:

Litecoin like a kid that has mad potential and talent but the mfer skips school and smokes weed all day.

Water yew dewin litecoin, get your **** together!!

Come on, this isn't the flex thread.:smh:

Mans wild annoying, anytime i see him post in any thread lately its always bragging about his business. My yute no one cares, sit down.

Yo I’m tripping right now! Even with the lite coin I have tanking, my portfolio doubled based off of my TRON and ripple alone :wow:. And I just bought into TRON on Sunday! On another note, you guys hear about the guy that installed a supercomputer in his Tesla to mine bitcoin? He basically gets to mine it with free electricity since he charges his car for free! Genius :nthat:

Wow thats ******* brilliant :lol:

I feel like the ETHLEND preacher.. But damn. Ethlend moving. Congrats to those who bought when i said buy at .04.-.06.
So much room to grow Even at these levels. Projection $2-3 by summer.

Enjin coin too. Mentioned at. 06.

Myriad and RDD. My two penny coins making moves. :pimp:

Were eating in 2018. Gl all.

Do any of you guys use bittrex? I always see people mention binance in here, but rarely see bittrex thrown around. Gonna register for kucoin today to try it out

Also litecoin steady been under 250 for the last cpl wks :smh: still bought more last week too :smh:
I believe Bittrex closed their registrations last month so alot of the new cats in here haven't been able to use it. That's why Binance saw such a surge of new users. And now they're shutting down registrations too :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom