Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't know science at all. Congrats on your degrees. I have two degrees in business. I am a business owner wIth one employee with a Degree in biochemistry and molecular biology. He's enrolled in Harvard per time right now. Hes paid to do what I do not fully understand. Although I have self taught myself all of our processes through my own research and trial and error before hiring a rea professional.

I don't pretend to be something I'm not or understand things I don't. That's the whole reason I'm trying to get some dialogue in this thread. Guess I went about it the wrong way.
Fam. None of this matters here.

Trying to be as nice as possible, but no one cares. And you're coming off as pompous.

Nter's are in here tryna flourish and put ourselves and families in better positions.

Unless you gonna make a thread about that pic and let us in on how we can eat off that , then leave this thread because you bringing negative energy in this one.

If you need to be "convinced" then start from page 1 all questions have been answered. Or DYOR and come back later when you got something to contribute. If you came in here talking about hashgraph, dag or quantum computing then I'd say you probably thinking outside the box. But you a #nocoiner looking to be convinced on how to put your extra cash to use. So ill throw you a tip, yes you can buy bitcoin locally p2p with cash and have that sent to your own wallet and then you can use shapeshift to exchange to eth and use a decentralized exchange to buy alts without ever signing up to anything or using a cc

Thank you for a useful and informative response.

Why are these dudes having a **** measuring contest, who gives a ****?

Is hard enough to navigate the thread, why ya continue to add more BS.

I do have questions for you Henny.

I been thinking about buying one of those since its legal in MA. When you can hit me up.

Do you build them, operate them or own them?

What are you extracting?

Operate and own. Cannabis and hops.

I have a lab in Washington DC and Portland Maine. MA would be a great market I don't think anyone's doing it there yet. PM if you wanna learn more I'll give you a free consult via phone.

I feel your pain kingcrux. I went to bed it was 0.14 I said hopefully it'll be 0.09 n I'll buy in the AM. Here I am mad as **** now. I'm gonna hold out n see if it reaches .25 or drops back down

Yo I’m tripping right now! Even with the lite coin I have tanking, my portfolio doubled based off of my TRON and ripple alone :wow:. And I just bought into TRON on Sunday! On another note, you guys hear about the guy that installed a supercomputer in his Tesla to mine bitcoin? He basically gets to mine it with free electricity since he charges his car for free! Genius :nthat:

I don't know science at all. Congrats on your degrees. I have two degrees in business. I am a business owner wIth one employee with a Degree in biochemistry and molecular biology. He's enrolled in Harvard part time right now. Hes paid to do what I do not fully understand. Although I have self taught myself all of our processes through my own research and trial and error before hiring a real qualified professional.

I don't pretend to be something I'm not or understand things I don't. That's the whole reason I'm trying to get some dialogue in this thread. Guess I went about it the wrong way.

That's what I'm trying to get at. You good homie. Btw, is that beer you're brewing? Send me some :lol:

All jokes aside, if you brought me coffee beans I could make a coffee extract We only do hops and cannabis though.

Well sorry if I came off negative. But when you have a substantial amount of capital to invest it's good to be a skeptic. I'm not looking to just throw a couple hundred or thousand dollars in and see how it goes. I have a lot to lose. I have learned today a hardware wallet is not physical and a dog can't eat it Sorry for that misconception. Thank you for the responses from the non sensitive cats. I learned a little today and will continue to skim the thread and do my own research. Peace and prosperity bros ✌️

Once again, you speak as if you are in the minority here. Many of us were all reluctant to throw money in this at some point. That is why you dabble to see if you receive the desired result with a small investment.

You seem to be doing well for yourself so putting few hundred in the market to see where it leads shouldn't be debilitating should it? As you become familiar and knowledgeable of the inner workings then your investments can increase as you see fit.

I wonder if you even made any of these "real world" investments you speak of, because the same level of caution should be displayed there as well.

Investing 101: You only risk what you are willing to lose.

You don't have to put your life savings in this as so you're making it seem.

XLM is correcting. I might jump in.

It really pays to be in the top 20 coins right now. Lots of new money coming in. I got too caught up with marketcap and thought those coins would have slower growth than my small cap coins.

Right there with ya man, just got back in

That's the entire point im trying to make. When you post a complex setup and say "I bet y'all don't know what this even is"

Yeah. That's how bitcoin is to me. Complex and misunderstood. So when I come in here for info I'm told do my own research, I did, came back a skeptic for long term which is how I wanted to invest. I'm too consumed with work to monitor this daily where it seems profitable. Putting in $300 and watching it multiple times daily is get distracted and lose more money in the form of time I can't get back. So it's back to the drawing board. I'm not mad at y'all doing well I think it's awesome but you guys are totally on top of this posting multiple times a day. Always unloading something to buy more of something else. That daily activity is just not feasible for me. This is not a traditional investing vehicle where you put money in and forget for a while or have a financial advisor managing it. But I see the potential and want to get in where I fit in. I grow plants and run my companies. Complete noob in computer science and IT.

I need a trusted advisor like fapmasterj I guess that I can pay to day trade lol.

Once again, you speak as if you are in the minority here. Many of us were all reluctant to throw money in this at some point. That is why you dabble to see if you receive the desired result with a small investment.

You seem to be doing well for yourself so putting few hundred in the market to see where it leads shouldn't be debilitating should it? As you become familiar and knowledgeable of the inner workings then your investments can increase as you see fit.

I wonder if you even made any of these "real world" investments you speak of, because the same level of caution should be displayed there as well.

Investing 101: You only risk what you are willing to lose.

You don't have to put your life savings in this as so you're making it seem.

Yes I did put my life savings into my own businesses because I wasn't willing to take any outsiders money and give away equity. So I literally do have everything to lose. Which is why diversifying some of my finances into bitcoin doesn't seem all so bad.

Yo, I just got in Binance like 2 days ago. Crazy!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom