Official Bitcoin Thread

sorry man, i don't know... i don't have an account with my of those. Some NT'er above commented and said they user Mercatox.....someone advise, i want to know too!

I chose Mercatox. i read that EtherDelta had a phishing problem or something of that nature so i was like no thanks.

The ETH wallet is under going maintenance so you'll have to buy with BTC which sucks. I'm going to wait until the ETH wallet is back up

I chose Mercatox. i read that EtherDelta had a phishing problem or something of that nature so i was like no thanks.

The ETH wallet is under going maintenance so you'll have to buy with BTC which sucks. I'm going to wait until the ETH wallet is back up

PLEASE be careful with ETHERDELTA. I have used it in the past and was great....but the latest news is that the owner mysteriously vanished and rumors are he SOLD it to some chinese businessmen that have a shady past. Please be cautious with any funds on ED.

Wow thanks for the heads up

ARN :smh: @ myself

But should I buy on the rise? Or wait for a dip?

20mil total coins, 12mil circulating.. Will it ever drop back? Hmm....

What are you sending over to Mercatox? BTC or ETH?
its not letting me send eth at the moment -_-, its saying maintenance. I guess i will have to exchange eth for btc , or just purchase btc and send some over . transfers are so slow right now. Question, for someone in general, can i do that swap on binance? ETH to BTC?

Back
Top Bottom