Official Bitcoin Thread

Thoughts on Cindicator anyone? Haven't been able to find any hype surrounding the coin and no other info besides it being a coin centered around artificial/hybrid intelligence. I'm willing to sit on this project and see what happens with it.

AST going to pump. In at $1.00

If some of you guys took my non financial advice 12 hours ago. Youre eating steak/ lobster dinner tonight.

Taking initial investment and going to ARN. Even at these levels.<-- def not financial advice.

If some of you guys took my non financial advice 12 hours ago. Youre eating steak/ lobster dinner tonight.

Taking initial investment and going to ARN. Even at these levels.<-- def not financial advice.

Damn I need steak and lobster, what you got for me?

Thoughts on Cindicator anyone? Haven't been able to find any hype surrounding the coin and no other info besides it being a coin centered around artificial/hybrid intelligence. I'm willing to sit on this project and see what happens with it.
I looked into cnd. Decent idea cheap coin but I never went through with t. Other stuff I rather put my money in at the moment.

Anyone chasing xrb? Wanna get some but don’t wanna chase and would need to sell something.

Last edited:
So alts are dumping to catch this BTC wave huh? This isn't our first rodeo, right fellas?? right???

Also note - what do we have here....LTC green while alts dumping....hmmmmmm

ltc-green.png

Back
Top Bottom