Official Bitcoin Thread

LTC showing life. NEO being NEO. Seriously guys, hold some quality coins. Have some funds for the quick P&D on ****coins and use those profits to buy quality coins. Might be slow and not x100 but more stable.

I let go of 90% of my TRX a while back, just didnt feel comfy with all that drama. FUD or whatever, had to get the profits and move out to somewhere else. Could have been a lot more if i jumped ship at .22+ but profit is profit. I bought in at .01 and .03

Buys ltc because it’s quicker to transfer

5 hours later still waiting. There’s still upside in bnty just sucks not having that perfect position at .44.

Probably your exchange. I moved some LTC between binance and my ledger. Took like 2 mins.

LTC showing life. NEO being NEO. Seriously guys, hold some quality coins. Have some funds for the quick P&D on ****coins and use those profits to buy quality coins. Might be slow and not x100 but more stable.

I let go of 90% of my TRX a while back, just didnt feel comfy with all that drama. FUD or whatever, had to get the profits and move out to somewhere else. Could have been a lot more if i jumped ship at .22+ but profit is profit. I bought in at .01 and .03
Its crazy how many people don't understand this. Reddit full of dudes asking if the market is gonna recover this weekend.

There's nothing to recover :lol most wuality coins have been making healthy gains this weekend

Seems like the vast majority of market shifters/whales live out East.

You can wake up in the morning and find your portfolio dramatically affected for better or worse on any given occasion.

That's what I'm reading

'It enjoys a virtual monopoly in China, which accounts for roughly 30% of the world's total consumption of cigarettes, and is the world's largest manufacturer of tobacco products measured by revenues.'

The coca cola kid has pretty much confirmed it and he's been right about everything so far :lol

That's what I'm reading

'It enjoys a virtual monopoly in China, which accounts for roughly 30% of the world's total consumption of cigarettes, and is the world's largest manufacturer of tobacco products measured by revenues.'

The coca cola kid has pretty much confirmed it and he's been right about everything so far :lol:

Wait what does this mean?

Thoughts on ENG? Seems pretty undervalued right now

I have a small position. Read some twitter guy preaching his top 10 moonshot for 2018 and number 1 was ENG. Just put a small stake blindly just for the hell of it. This was from my P&D play money fund tho.

Back
Top Bottom