Official Bitcoin Thread

Is it even worth investing small increments in ETH or any other cryptocurrency?

There are dudes in this thread (myself included) who copped it at $10 dollars a coin. I don't think u will ever get a no answer concerning ETH on this board.

I mean someone just said the opposite a page or two ago.. :lol:

ETH still has a lot of room to grow, ill say that.

if it never hits $150... oh well

or this time next year it could be at $1500

who knows? look at bitcoin

buy 1 or 2 ETH coins. keep em and leave em alone, they could turn to $2k each and you will have made $3700 profit

Damn you believe in them a lot huh? 

I just put a little bit on Pivx, Maid, and burst. I was just reading about Sia earlier today and I might go in a little on that as well 
If you peep the charts you will know why. 5k the other day on Sia could of made 2-3 btc in profits, in the short term game, just imagine the longterm.

Bruh..I just shifted some BTC to eth on jaxx but I didn't enter the receiving address. Please tell me I didn't **** myself

Edit - nevermind it just cleared :lol:

Last edited:
IM LOVING ME SOME RIPPLE!!!  ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK FELLAS!!  LOL 
nthat.gif

i can not buy anything on coinbase to save my life...ive been working on it all evening... started with my bank, 2k max....didnt work, tried a credit card..didnt work. added my drivers licence and my photo. didnt work..customer service is non available...what gives?!

Edit: i will make a purchase and aftter 5 minutes it will cancel, Every..single..time..:smh:

Last edited:
i can not buy anything on coinbase to save my life...ive been working on it all evening... started with my bank, 2k max....didnt work, tried a credit card..didnt work. added my drivers licence and my photo. didnt work..customer service is non available...what gives?!

Edit: i will make a purchase and aftter 5 minutes it will cancel, Every..single..time..
mean.gif
Have you verified your account ?

yep all that has been done, ive clicked the link in my email and it sends me to a verification page, a big green check will appear saying that its been verified..hmm

LOL I finally caught a bounce , but too bad I'm holding long term . Got into SC at .00000305 , this is progress .

I mean someone just said the opposite a page or two ago..
laugh.gif

buy 1 or 2 ETH coins. keep em and leave em alone, they could turn to $2k each and you will have made $3700 profit
comparing ETH to BTC is like apples and oranges. ETH will never hit bitcoin level

Edit: i will make a purchase and aftter 5 minutes it will cancel, Every..single..time..
mean.gif
im having problems with coinbase to. for some odd reason they restricted my account.  im in email contact with them but they are very slow. it took like 2 weeks for them to respond and my account is still restricted.  i moved all my coins to bittrex as of now and i leave my trading btc on polo.  ill wait till coinbase fixes my account before i start putting my coins back there

I mean someone just said the opposite a page or two ago.. :lol:

comparing ETH to BTC is like apples and oranges. ETH will never hit bitcoin level

Not saying it will, could it? Sure

Could it also crash and drop to $2 tomorrow? Absolutely

I haven't seen anyone legitimately say ETH is a bad buy is all I'm saying

Not saying it will, could it? Sure

Could it also crash and drop to $2 tomorrow? Absolutely

I haven't seen anyone legitimately say ETH is a bad buy is all I'm saying
understood but you have to look at the tech part of it and they are nothing alike.  all im saying is we havent hit that bubble yet and then the regulation phase so be prepared for some sort of correction.  i dont know how low it will go but im pretty sure we see lower numbers for all coins in the near future.  make sure u guys have powder ready when that happens. im thinking about unloading some BTC around 2k to buy in lower but the last time i tried this it backfired on me lol

Back
Top Bottom