Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol we been waiting on that for months but I don't see it happening just yet. ETH has a long way to go up and BTC has a long way to go down.

ksteezy ksteezy I'm sure these dudes been coming for you already about VEN being below 6 bucks but man it hurts watching this thing continue to take dips.

**** it if it goes under 5 I might double down.

ksteezy ksteezy I'm sure these dudes been coming for you already about VEN being below 6 bucks but man it hurts watching this thing continue to take dips.

**** it if it goes under 5 I might double down.

Don’t be scared, load up.

Woke up to a complete blood bath....gotta face the storm tho, rather enter on a bear market and deal with this **** now to fully appreciate a good bull run

Don’t be scared, load up.

Woke up to a complete blood bath....gotta face the storm tho, rather enter on a bear market and deal with this **** now to fully appreciate a good bull run
Bruh for the past month an half we been saying the same thing.

However, joints keep dipping . ETH and NEO only ones that really went up and are holding steady.

My deal LTCs have gone down. I'm in it till I hit zero but now for the first time ever i have fallen below my initial investment. Whatever.

I hope yall got fiat ready for days like these. Chance to pick up cheap gems and sit back, knowing you bought well below the ath's is priceless just chilling till the next bull run. A lot of good projects out there.

I hope yall got fiat ready for days like these. Chance to pick up cheap gems and sit back, knowing you bought well below the ath's is priceless just chilling till the next bull run. A lot of good projects out there.

Nah, we good. Most of these coins are down 50-70% from their all time highs.

We wait and see, not going broke buying this stuff while its going down.

I am putting my cash in some international mutual funds.

I'll ride it out with what I have and if it goes to 0, it goes to 0. Not buying any more. If I sell, I'm not buying back in again.

So you would rather buy at the ATH?....

Backwards thinking imo. Unless you really don’t believe in any projects. But if you don’t believe in something, I don’t see why you would invest in the first place.

So you would rather buy at the ATH?....

Backwards thinking imo. Unless you really don’t believe in any projects. But if you don’t believe in something, I don’t see why you would invest in the first place.

I'd rather wait to see prices stabilize. Not buy something that is dropping 20% every week.

For all we know bitcoin could retrace all the way back down to 4k, taking all the alt coins back down with it. Y'all gonna still be saying buy more at 7k, 6k, and 5k?

I was talking to my VEN bros..BTC boys do what you gotta do

The Phoenix will rise above all :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom