Official Bitcoin Thread

Y'all taking too many stock ideologies and try to incorporate them in this space.. something definitely occured in the past 60 days or so that smells of manipulaion. Me watching the charts and market cap jumps... it aint that many whales out there to make 100s of coins rise and fall simultaneously...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html
Tether is propping up the market the same way the fed is propping up stocks. No surprise. What we’re seeing seems like it could be a systematic release of funds to limit the damage that would come from an actual crash. Who knows. Regardless if you believe in the tech, hang in there and manage your risk. If my coins go down to break even or lower, I’ll be mad I missed out some paper profits, but whatever, long as the tech is still there, it’s a beautiful time to add.

Tether is propping up the market the same way the fed is propping up stocks. No surprise. What we’re seeing seems like it could be a systematic release of funds to limit the damage that would come from an actual crash. Who knows. Regardless if you believe in the tech, hang in there and manage your risk. If my coins go down to break even or lower, I’ll be mad I missed out some paper profits, but whatever, long as the tech is still there, it’s a beautiful time to add.

Tether only accounts for 2.1 billion in this 450 bil market. So its not propping up anything

That’s been the theory. Printing more tether to buy btc and artificially inflate the prices. I personally don’t care either way lol you invest in good tech you’ll be fine. This isn’t going anywhere. And we haven’t gone crazy yet. This will be the dot com bubble all over again.

Knew this was coming :lol:
Posted the charts...

Thought it was going to be later..

Oh well, BTC is below $9K

*just sitting in the cut*

Never posted a vid in here before because I find it difficult to co-sign the opinions of these crypto video gurus but this has to be some of the best subjective analysis I've seen and/or heard since my dealings in crypto.

My fav crypto youtubers

Bitcoin Benny
Boxmining
Suppoman Udemy

I can pretty much tolerate any of them as long as a well thought out analysis is described and detailed. Most dudes just shoot from the hip to keep those YouTube checks rolling in. The videos are either really good or really bad.

I just so happened to stumble across that one today and it was rather intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom