Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah, its basically the banks tryna mooch off you since everyone buying these coins, i dont blame em :lol:

its also alot of ppl getting free coins... buying on CC then claiming fraud... easy peezy, transfer coins out move onto the next exchange when they freeze your account

i know quite a few ppl holding free coins lol smh not encouragin this behavior just saying it exists

The bleed...

giphy.gif

But seriously. Gotta weather the storm.

Yall can go after ETH, while I rack up ETC. I need my free callisto baby.
Bout to pull off some swing trades in the stock market so I can buy more of my top 3 alts

Glad there's a lot of optimism here(good). Crypto was and is a 2 -3 year hold for me. I just started in December so all of this was and is expected.

Yall can go after ETH, while I rack up ETC. I need my free callisto baby.
Bout to pull off some swing trades in the stock market so I can buy more of my top 3 alts

Will Callisto be available on Binance? I really don't want to have to go set up a wallet just for my ETC

Will Callisto be available on Binance? I really don't want to have to go set up a wallet just for my ETC
Don't know since they haven't said anything about it yet. I personally think they will. Binance did reward me with Bitcoin X & Super Bitcoin even though those two coins aren't tradeable on their platform at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom