Official Bitcoin Thread

020E5350-2D06-47BB-A93E-980401C84758.jpeg

When u guys are free, i urge you to listen to the soundcloud of bittrex CEO. Just a great interview and how this space is growing:

- how april 2017, bittrex was just a 4man team. They all worked at Amazon while doing bittrex on the side. WOW
- talks about celeb/sports/ufc accounts on bittrex
- how they need to pause the signups since the demand is crazy. 100k in 8hrs! they want to fix their support backlog first before opening up again
- lots of institutional interest, and mentions partnerships with banks
- USD pairing coming soon

Go listen to it on your way to work, at work, while taking a dump, showering, running.....just make time to listen to it.

You know something i realized is that when these coin creators say that are “partnering” with some major company it could mean anything.

Does anyone really fact check?

Where are the fellas from this morning that were acting all hype about how people should have been buying the dip. How much did y all buy?
:lol:

I gotta hit up Coinbase customer service and tell them my phone has been hacked from November and all the Coin purchases were unauthorized so I can get all my money back that I invested.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr how do you think we should react to the fact that USD is only going to be allowed for institutional investors on Bittrex?

Are you aware of that and not concerned with that part of the story?

When u guys are free, i urge you to listen to the soundcloud of bittrex CEO. Just a great interview and how this space is growing:

- how april 2017, bittrex was just a 4man team. They all worked at Amazon while doing bittrex on the side. WOW
- talks about celeb/sports/ufc accounts on bittrex
- how they need to pause the signups since the demand is crazy. 100k in 8hrs! they want to fix their support backlog first before opening up again
- lots of institutional interest, and mentions partnerships with banks
- USD pairing coming soon

Go listen to it on your way to work, at work, while taking a dump, showering, running.....just make time to listen to it.

Going to listen omw home. That alone says A LOT about the direction crypto is headed towards. Very exciting!

You know something i realized is that when these coin creators say that are “partnering” with some major company it could mean anything.

Does anyone really fact check?

In this industry, rarely. And none of these "partnerships" mean much from a revenue generating standpoint... and even if they did drive revenue, owning coins doesn't mean you have any stake in the company. That's why these orgs aint going IPO but instead skating regulation in favor of ICO. There's no question there's real money to be made in crypto though.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr how do you think we should react to the fact that USD is only going to be allowed for institutional investors on Bittrex?

Are you aware of that and not concerned with that part of the story?

i listened to the whole interview....they talk about it 42min32sec in. He says, it won't be open to everybody...but available for majority of their customers and partners. People who are interested, they have a different signup for due diligence. Where did you hear for institutional investors ONLY?

Back
Top Bottom