Official Bitcoin Thread

Saw South Korea sell off massively last night... North/South America waking up soon... lets see if they panic sell or if they buy for cheap.

tumblr_mq4jp5CHnz1s0bavjo1_500.gif

I'm still waiting to hear who bought the dip yesterday.

This is a crash >50% drop.

I'm waiting for the drop to end, then stabilize, then I'll add more. You cannot get rid of something by banning it, and think the demand will just disappear. Didn't work for alcohol, guns, drugs, etc.

Whew...this free fall hurts but I’m in it for the long haul. Like people have stated before I invested what I was willing to lose and I’m optimistic it’ll rebound as it has before :ohwell:

Yeah I'm not selling ****...just glad I didn't buy more LTC yesterday at $160 to average down some more... Now just debating on adding more ltc when this settles down, or loading up on some different coins I want in on

This is even harder then when it’s stable. Idk when the bleeding will stop. I don’t want to buy LTC at 100 and that thing drop to $50. Same with ETH

Then to buy Alts. Need more capital ASAP

Can someone please post the video that conveys bitcoin's inherent value? Like, what is the speculation we are seeing intended to produce at the end of the beginning of the crypto lifecycle?

Yeah not going to lie now I'm worried.

Should have pulled out my initial investment when stuff mooned in December but got greedy.

Wife asked how things were looking this morning I refreshed and man o man she just walked away and left for work.

Strong bounce off that 7500 everyone was waiting for, bottom in? Time to take the elevator back up to new highs?

Back
Top Bottom