Official Bitcoin Thread

By the time you try to buy Eth in the lower $700s, it went up so fast.

This may be the end of the bleed, it's back at $400 billion Market Cap.

Last edited:
Wtf! :lol:

BC4C9CFD-BDB2-4C50-BB6D-C6720BF7E20F.jpeg

Patiently holding on to my alt coins just to see what happens in March. Seems like that's when a lot of these coins will start to put their new plans/ideas into effect.

Hope y’all set them buy orders for WTC, hit $17ish. Didn’t think it was going to happen so soon. :lol:

I’m going to wait...I think it’s a bull trap.

Last edited:
Smh Binance on that bull this morning:
Trying to switch my LTC over to ETH, but they won't let me. Guess it has something to do with the fact that they just added a new coin a few minutes ago.

Personally I invested what i could afford to lose and it was always a long term hold for me. My goal is to hold for atleast 2-3 years...maybe pull some in the fall of 2019. I would be dissapointed if i had to pull any of my investment before then because of an emergency or something. Besides that my biggest concern is picking the right technology. I strongly believe crypto and blockchain will be a big part of future tech but the question is who will be the Apple or Google of crypto 2,3,5 years from now.

Am i disapointed at the moment...sure. The thing is with crypto you are always a bit dissapointed. When its low your bummed cuz your “losing” money and when its high your wishing you had invested more sooner. LoL

I set a target goal and im hoping to stick to it.
Saw South Korea sell off massively last night... North/South America waking up soon... lets see if they panic sell or if they buy for cheap.
the way the exchanges r set up new money cant be added fast enough

its a massive problem

Didn’t think we’d get a bounce this quickly :lol: I need prices to chip around here til feb 7 when my cc cycle refreshes. Don’t wanna have to pay for purchases on this months statement.

I decided to add half the cash I was going to add yesterday. The other half I'll add if we go lower.
Now to wait for the btc to show up so I can buy the alts I want.

Yeah not going to lie now I'm worried.

Should have pulled out my initial investment when stuff mooned in December but got greedy.

Wife asked how things were looking this morning I refreshed and man o man she just walked away and left for work.

Dang.... :smh: :lol:

Hopefully there’s better times ahead for you bruh.

This is the first time i’ve been pissed the market rebounded.

If VEN could have hit $3 that would have ensured my retirement home in Asgard :smh:

I hope none of you guys are chasing “the bottom” to try and get in or add more to your positions.

You’ll never catch “the bottom”, make a financial line in the sand that you know you can afford to buy in no matter whether if goes further down or not.

I’m hearing a lot of people upset because they missed on ________ at x amount. Not only online but this morning hearing people talk about crypto.

Only way you’ll truly catch the bottom is if you’re constantly buying at every step on the way down before it starts to rise again.

Super surprised this thread hasn't gotten spammed with trolls during this downturn. The NT community must be maturing!

Panic turn to FOMO real quick

That or either buy order resistance is kicking in.

Last edited:
Super happy how I rounded out my portfolio. Got almost every project I like and believe in, funds ran out for Vechain but what can you do.
Added nuls and wabi to my previous bag, copped substratum, spectrecoin, phore, modum, ethos and oyster pearl

I hope none of you guys are chasing “the bottom” to try and get in or add more to your positions.

You’ll never catch “the bottom”, make a financial line in the sand that you know you can afford to buy in no matter whether if goes further down or not.

I’m hearing a lot of people upset because they missed on ________ at x amount. Not only online but this morning hearing people talk about crypto.

Only way you’ll truly catch the bottom is if you’re constantly buying at every step on the way down before it starts to rise again.

Yep, I was buying litecoin based off BTC behavior. My line was to buy LTC when BTC hit 7.8 as that was a major support level given by many TA experts.

Bought in at $110, lowest it hit was $100. If it would have went to $50 I'd still be happy. Anything under $150 this tame last week was a steal

Back
Top Bottom