Official Bitcoin Thread

" And just like that, the bear market is gone...."

giphy.gif

Honestly I hope there is a big drop back down to 3.1k/3k. Now I have no idea if that'll happen but some bears on twitter believe that to be the case.

have been accumulating weekly with casual amounts so can't complain, but would love to load up one last time at those levels

Honestly I hope there is a big drop back down to 3.1k/3k. Now I have no idea if that'll happen but some bears on twitter believe that to be the case.

have been accumulating weekly with casual amounts so can't complain, but would love to load up one last time at those levels

Seriously foh. You've had enough time to accumulate. Us long time hodlers need a serious bull run.

d

as long as youve been accumilating you should be ok.. I see us going back to 3.9k on a violent dip if we cross 5k too soon...

Back
Top Bottom