Official Bitcoin Thread

This feels somehow unreal. Its gonna hurt real hard if it retraces soon.
If all it took for new buyers to come in is someone buying 17k bitcoin on 3 exchanges I dunno what to say.
Or it could really be the start of a bullrun ala the three we had back in 2017. Would be nice.
This could be going to 10k easily, retracing a little on the way for profit taking who knows.

The institutions are going to make bitcoin do whatever they want it to. They could take it to $100,000 or take it to $50. They will probably do both.

The institutions are going to make bitcoin do whatever they want it to. They could take it to $100,000 or take it to $50. They will probably do both.
Are institutions even fully invested?

Feels like they're still skeptical while also tryna creep in

To be fair we dont know how deep institutions are in crypto. Somehow people think theyre neck deep and manipulating the hell out of it when in reality its chinese and other big miners running the game.
I still feel banks and hedge funds find investing in crypto incredibly risky. They have a lot of ways to make money and invest so they dont need crypto that bad.

They probably are in at some level, probably OTC buys so they don't push the price up too much like the 100M buy the other day.

They have to see the value from the deflationary asset aspect though, especially considering what US monetary policy has turned into as of late

To be fair we dont know how deep institutions are in crypto. Somehow people think theyre neck deep and manipulating the hell out of it when in reality its chinese and other big miners running the game.
I still feel banks and hedge funds find investing in crypto incredibly risky. They have a lot of ways to make money and invest so they dont need crypto that bad.

Who do you think could be responsible for these huge prices swings then? It's definitely not mom and pop investors. There are plenty of hedge funds in crypto moving the markets. Most of the ICOs are only available to institutional investors.

The market done jumped like 60 Billion, with a B, in one day. It's laughable to think institutions aren't behind a move of this magnitude

IMO there are still wayyyy too many projects in the top 15/20/25 that are overvalued, be interesting to see if or when those shake out.

"Roadmaps" were the wave late 17/early 18, how many of them have stuck to them and actually have REAL/value added use cases

Back to 5k after a flight dip. Let's see what happens the next week or so. If we stay btwn 4.7k and 5.3k that's bullish for the next leg up to 5.8 -6.2 ...

The market has taught me to be patient and wait for it to come to you. Do not buy the top and wait for a pullback ...

Some alts in the top 100 looking juicy right now. Looked at the charts and a boat load of these coins are down 98 percent... lol

Back to 5k after a flight dip. Let's see what happens the next week or so. If we stay btwn 4.7k and 5.3k that's bullish for the next leg up to 5.8 -6.2 ...

This is crypto so anything can change in a matter of seconds but the fact that it didn't immediately dump back down is a good sign. Hopefully it continues to consolidate and let people build back confidence.

just sayin bros....

giphy.gif

If we go back to 3k the trend is broken. You wanna be looking at the 4300 4400 area for a pullback. Hopefully we hold this 5k area continue flagging and we’ll rip back up.

I think we get a big pullback towards the lows because the move higher was so fast. It smells like a trap by having this giant one day move so that you have the big headlines saying Bitcoin is back. I'd have more confidence if it was a more steady rise.

You guys still attempting TA on crypto? :lol: wasting your time

I feel the same way. TA on crypto is a waste of time. My analysis is simply, "if I was an institution and wanted to steal investors money, what would I do? I would have a large one day move to generate a lot of attention on crypto"

what if i told you that bitcoin price/volume is actually being suppressed. think about it. once "they" just let it run free...its gonna be nutz.

Back
Top Bottom